Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: InFocus Projector, Nano, Airport Express.. WTB iTunes Gift Cards

FS: InFocus Projector, Nano, Airport Express.. WTB iTunes Gift Cards
Indohottie
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 7, 2007, 11:56 AM

FS

inFocus N72 projector new in box - bought at the woot-off a couple weeks ago, missing UPC. --- SOLD

2gb 1G Black Nano - good condition with iskin skins, duo armband and unused earbuds. SOLD

Airport Express with retail box 70 plus shipping I have two of these units

More to come...

WTB/WTT

iTunes Gift cards

Local pick up available in Southeastern Wisconsin and Chicago.

Thanks for looking.
( Last edited by Indohottie; Mar 9, 2007 at 04:02 PM. )

charmdustio
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 7, 2007, 10:08 PM

PM for you

brassplayersrock²
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 8, 2007, 02:36 AM

not interested, but youre prices are great indo.

-a

Indohottie  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 9, 2007, 04:02 PM

Buy the airports!!!

charmdustio
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 26, 2007, 01:36 AM

Anyone here hear from Indohottie? We paid $565 for the projector on the 8th and still haven't received anything. He said it shipped on the 9th. Still waiting for the receipt he promised last week as apparently no tracking info was available.

Flyyvon
Mar 27, 2007, 09:41 PM

I left him 3 private messages about his Airports and he never responded????? Hope you'll get your projector. Good luck.
Proud owner of a MacPro 8 cores, 8gb ram and a Macbook Pro 2.4ghz, 4gb ram.

charmdustio
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 28, 2007, 08:49 PM

Update: We still haven't received the projector nor the $165 shipping receipt we were promised. In fact I have yet to hear from Indohottie after multiple attempts of communication by me and the admins at MR.

This issue is also being discussed here.

I'd appreciate if anyone can come forth with any contact info they might have of Indohottie (Frank) and hopefully if he co-operates I can track this thing (IF it did ever ship)

techound1
Mac Enthusiast
Mar 29, 2007, 11:29 AM

His profile shows he was here about 2 hours ago...

Indohottie  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 30, 2007, 09:50 AM

Hey All

I would like to apoligize to charmdustio for my lack of communication.. I have been in Cleveland for the past 3 weeks working 20 hour days to help one of my companies sites fix some regulatory issues.. He has been incredibly patient with me and deserved better on my end as far as communication goes.

The projector did ship out to him on 3/9/2007. I shipped to the address he gave me but my post office said tracking for shipping to India was not available. I have dated reciept in my apt at home, so when I get back there tonight I will send him and post a scan copy if people would like to see it.

I called a post office in Cleveland this morning and they told me they couldnt help me without the reciept number so I am stuck on what the hold up on shipping til tomorrow when I can go into my local Post Office with the actual reciept.

I hope this answers everyones immediate questions.. I will pm charmodustio with my full contact info so he has it in case he has any pressing issues or questions. I should have done this when I first left on business in case of an issue like this.

Once again I apoligize for the inconvenice and appreciate those who have posted about their past transactions with me.

Frank

brassplayersrock²
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 30, 2007, 11:38 AM

btw, everyone, just so you know. charmdustio lives in India. it takes a while to get stuff from new york to india. me a thinks charmdustio is just being impatient

alex

charmdustio
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 30, 2007, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by brassplayersrock View Post
btw, everyone, just so you know. charmdustio lives in India. it takes a while to get stuff from new york to india. me a thinks charmdustio is just being impatient

alex
Are you kidding? I dont know what you call patience, but did you even read the original post? Did it occur to you anywhere that Im desperate to get my item? I just wanted to notify everyone about the 3 week non communication state I was in with the seller.

AND it has NEVER taken me more than 5 days to get anything from our office in NY to here. I'd like to see you in my position and not hear a word from the seller in 23 days and still do nothing about it.

So please get your facts right, or at least make a small attempt at reading the original post and the link following it where there are more discussions.

Indohottie, I've got your PM. I'll wait for the scanned receipt copy and then see if USPS can help track it down.

Indohottie  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Mar 31, 2007, 10:28 AM

As promised here are the reciepts that show that the projector was shipped to india on 3/9/07 as I stated orginally.

I can understand both points of view on this issue and the buyer has been extremely patient until recently with the situation. He was informed that I would have limited communication when I went out of town... a situation I had no control over.

Either way the pictures show that the projector shipped on the date that I said. I have not decieved or mislead the buyer.

Frank

RiDDLeRIZE
Mac Enthusiast
Mar 31, 2007, 11:00 AM

Just to let you know, I've shipped overseas from the US and I've had the same papers. The numbers on the left of the insured mail receipt is a way to track the item. All items that are insured are kept on record with the post office so they know if an item was shipped and where it was last. Therefore if it went to a delivery place and never scanned at another destination, the sender receives payment due to the post office's acknowledgment of failure to deliver on their end.

Another thing I wanted to say, i've mailed out items to England and it took 6 weeks to get there. Of course it was standard air mail though.

Forum Links
Forum Rules