Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Lime Clamshell Ibook 366, Also Tangerine and Blueberry

Lime Clamshell Ibook 366, Also Tangerine and Blueberry
da2005pizimp
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 25, 2008, 09:47 PM

Hey all I have a bunch of Clamshell Ibooks and not enough room. I need to get rid of them so no REASONABLE offer will be refused. I will trade for other electronics (ie. cell phones, gps, newer ipods, PC laptops, etc.) I will also ask that you cover the paypal fee if you want to pay that way. These are stock the way they came from apple way back when. Nothing has been done to them as far as upgrades, however i do have some parts that i can install for ya. So below is what i have and the price, everything is obo and if you need references please let me know and i'll get them for you. I am also ALWAYS online so if you want to chat directly to me you can do that. I never turn aol off so if i don't answer i'll get back to you.

Tangerine (some marker on them): $100 I have 18 left

Blueberry: $100 I have 9 left

Lime 366: $225 (some have marker on them so look at the pics)

Indigo 366 (missing cd bezel): $100

Accessories:

10gb HD: $10

128mb Ram: $12

Airport Card (2 left): $50

All come with brand new power cords (3rd party) and batteries (probably dead, don't have time to test them all)

So if your interested please let me know. and remember I'm always willing to make a deal. I will also be more than happy to take a pic of your exact clamshell before shipping it out, just so you know exactly what your getting.

techound1
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 26, 2008, 07:48 PM

Ooooh.... Lime!
Bump for a great seller!

da2005pizimp  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 26, 2008, 09:05 PM

Thanks always a pleasure to do business with you. Also everyone. I was suspended from ebay (b/c they suck) and all ibooks are $20 off so get them now.

MadanKnightRyukendo
Forum Regular
Jan 27, 2008, 01:28 PM

Can I get some pics and specs of the tangerine iBooks?

"Listen, I don't do warning shots: From start to end, it's completely a climax. Say your prayers."

da2005pizimp  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 27, 2008, 04:08 PM

send me your email and i'll send pics, specs can be found at www.lowendmac.com

MadanKnightRyukendo
Forum Regular
Jan 27, 2008, 05:16 PM

"Listen, I don't do warning shots: From start to end, it's completely a climax. Say your prayers."

da2005pizimp  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 27, 2008, 07:19 PM

i will send pics tonight.

da2005pizimp  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 29, 2008, 02:29 PM

sorry haven't had a chance to get pictures up yet, however i have 3 466 lime green clamshells that i'm asking 300 for.

MadanKnightRyukendo
Forum Regular
Jan 29, 2008, 10:20 PM

When you do send the pics, could you also include pics of the Indigo? I might be interested in that one as well. I'm looking for a cheap extra laptop for myself, and my sister may be interested in one for college in the fall.

da2005pizimp  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 30, 2008, 12:28 AM

ok pics sent but i don't have anymore indigo, everything else i have.

MadanKnightRyukendo
Forum Regular
Jan 30, 2008, 12:39 AM

Do all of the Tangerines have the marker on them? Do these come with some version of the Mac OS installed already or are they totally clean HDs?

da2005pizimp  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 30, 2008, 12:49 AM

no i have some that don't these come with os 9.1 otherwise i'd have to include a cd. I'm open to all kinds of trades, such as ipods, psp's, etc.

MadanKnightRyukendo
Forum Regular
Jan 30, 2008, 12:53 AM

According to the rules of the forum, don't you have to include the OS CD anyways?

da2005pizimp  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 30, 2008, 01:05 AM

i don't believe you do only if you upgrade it from what it origanally came with.

MadanKnightRyukendo
Forum Regular
Jan 30, 2008, 04:57 PM

Would you have any interest in only-used-once DVD and CD copies of iLife 05? Because other than that, a G4 car power adapter, and a spare iPod USB cable, I don't really have much else to trade, and as sad as it sounds, right now $100 might be a little too harsh on me thanks to hours being cut back at work....

Let me know. Depending on what, if anything, you'd want to trade for, I'd be okay with just a reduced price. I'd like to shave off as much from the price as possible while obviously not trying to short change you.

da2005pizimp  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 30, 2008, 09:46 PM

none of that stuff interests me sorry, but i can get you one without a power cord for $75 shipped, it will have marker on it but with this price you can't go wrong.

MadanKnightRyukendo
Forum Regular
Jan 30, 2008, 10:37 PM

Unfortunately, without a power cord, it's really not worth it to me, since I'd have no way to power it (I've only got one power cord as it is for my existing PowerBook, and since it's without battery right now, the PB really needs the cord).

da2005pizimp  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 31, 2008, 02:33 AM

that's the best price i have right now, but if i can go any lower i'll give you a holler.

MadanKnightRyukendo
Forum Regular
Feb 4, 2008, 05:37 PM

Okay, what is the lowest you'll go, including shipping, for a clean Tangerine with the essentials (power cord, battery) and a stick of the 128 MB RAM installed? Depending on my own sales elsewhere, I might have a fair amount of money by the end of the week or so, and I might be looking for a laptop before a trip next Friday.

yakumo2897
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 4, 2008, 07:03 PM

Hello I am very interested in a tangerine and blueberry for me and my wife. If you could email me at [email protected], please let me know. Kind of hoping for a good price for a couple of college students. Thank you in advance.

da2005pizimp  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 5, 2008, 05:16 PM

Ok i'm out of clean tangerines, they all have some marker on them. and the lowest i will go for one with marker is 80 shipped (usa) but i don't have power cords right now but should get some this week.

MadanKnightRyukendo
Forum Regular
Feb 5, 2008, 06:41 PM

Well, let me know when you get the power cords. Like I said, hoping to get one by the end of next week, but the cord is a necessity.

EDIT: On second thought, do you have any Blueberry iBooks that are clean? If they're comparable as far as specs and price, I'd take one of those.

raodexi
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 5, 2008, 06:49 PM

hi, would like whatever you have at 80 with marker is okay. email me at [email protected]. thanks.

da2005pizimp  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 6, 2008, 02:19 AM

madanknightryukendo: i have clean blueberries and the specs for the tangerine and blueberry are:

Tangerine:
300mhz
6gb Hard Drive
64mb Ram
CD-Rom

Blueberry:
300mhz
3gb Hard Drive
32mb Ram
CD-Rom

Those are the basic specs.

MadanKnightRyukendo
Forum Regular
Feb 6, 2008, 02:34 PM

Hmmmm, I guess I'll just hold out for a Tangerine then.

At this point, I'm really just waiting for a few things of mine to sell, or for my financial aid refund check to show up, whichever comes first.

action
Mac Enthusiast
Feb 7, 2008, 03:29 AM

do you have 466 se any coler, prefer with airport and maxed ram.

thanks.

action

da2005pizimp  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 7, 2008, 04:36 AM

i have one 466 lime left. someone on another forum wants it. and madanknight just let me know when you want it. I am getting cords in any day now.

MadanKnightRyukendo
Forum Regular
Feb 8, 2008, 02:37 PM

Okay, one last question....how do you ship these? I'm asking because I want to make sure I'll be ordering it in time to get it before I leave for a trip in a week so that I can have it with me.

da2005pizimp  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 9, 2008, 12:57 AM

i ship in a flat rate box (priority mail) 2-3 days.

MadanKnightRyukendo
Forum Regular
Feb 9, 2008, 01:10 AM

Okay, cool. Provided you'll have power cords in time, I'll probably be in contact to send payment for a Tangerine soon. Just let me know when you've got them

da2005pizimp  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 9, 2008, 02:42 AM

i'm open to all trades just send me a pm, also just for an update i SHOULD be getting power cords in tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed. I have had ALOT of interest in these and i'm sure i'll run out of power cords again within a few days. but here is an updated list of what's available:

5 366mhz Lime with marker on them.

2 466mhz Lime in Excellent condition

5 no marker Blueberry

3 marker Blueberry

14 marker Tangerine (keyboards missing keys)

when it says marker that means someone took a sharpie to them.

da2005pizimp  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 11, 2008, 02:56 AM

Picasa Web Albums - mary - Clamshells there are some pics, if your interested please contact me and let me know which number you want

StrongBad
Forum Regular
Feb 11, 2008, 05:53 PM

PM sent

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Feb 11, 2008, 07:33 PM

Just to let you know, these guys with markers can be easily cleaned by rubbing a tiny bit of rubbing alcohol over the marker, and it will look brand new. I got a Power Mac last year really cheap because it had marker all over it

da2005pizimp  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 11, 2008, 10:03 PM

i have tried a ton of different things and just have given up on this. however i'm certain that there is a way to get it off.

da2005pizimp  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 12, 2008, 12:28 AM

Lime 366's dropped to 175 shipped.

da2005pizimp  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 12, 2008, 09:00 PM

Just got some more in. I got 3 Graphite 366's 4 more blueberry's, 1 more tangerine, and 1 indigo (doesn't have the cd-rom bezel)

I'm asking 125 for the Graphite's and 140 for the Indigo.

Kyros
Forum Regular
Feb 12, 2008, 11:38 PM

Any idea what the shipping cost would be to Vancouver, BC (if you are willing to ship to Canada)? I'm quite interested in one of the 466 Lime clamshells. I don't really care about particularly fast shipping as long as there's a tracking number involved, I am happy .

Edit: I sent a pm as well.
g4/1.5 GHz 12 inch powerbook / 1.25 RAM / 80 gig / Superdrive / 10.5.6
g3/400 MHz Pismo / 640 RAM / 40 gig / Combo Drive / 10.3.9

da2005pizimp  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Feb 13, 2008, 01:59 AM

pm replied. shipping overseas is 40 and shipping to canada is 30

Forum Links
Forum Rules