Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Nuts to MacNN, I am moving over to MacNN slim!

Nuts to MacNN, I am moving over to MacNN slim!
Emotionally Fragile Luke
Banned
Aug 28, 2002, 11:18 PM

I have always hated MacNN ugly, cluttered design for the news pages. Today I am happy to see that they have come out with MacNN Slim! No more blue, less clutter and less graphics!

I have broadband but I don't care about the load time, I just like the simple design!

Check it yo:
http://www.macnn.com/slim/

andymcdeee
Mac Enthusiast
Aug 28, 2002, 11:36 PM

Reminds me of MacNN in the old days. (ie. the late 90's)

I don't mind either version - both look nice IMHO.

CaseCom
Professional Poster
Aug 29, 2002, 03:14 AM

If they come out with "MacNN: Correctly Spelled Edition" or "MacNN: Better Written Edition" then I'll be interested.

Today I was reading about "Jagaur" and learned that "Mac OS X has expanded immeasurably since its early days." ... Expanded immeasurably! It's, like, the universe, man!

Emotionally Fragile Luke  (op)
Banned
Aug 29, 2002, 03:24 AM

Originally posted by CaseCom:
If they come out with "MacNN: Correctly Spelled Edition" or "MacNN: Better Written Edition" then I'll be interested.

Today I was reading about "Jagaur" and learned that "Mac OS X has expanded immeasurably since its early days." ... Expanded immeasurably! It's, like, the universe, man!
He he, don't get your hopes up though.

Evangellydonut
Mac Elite
Aug 29, 2002, 01:11 PM

lol be thankful that it's better than what's-that-other-site-that-i-haven't-gone-to-in-so-long-that-i-forgot-its-name...u-know-the-one-MacWorld-bought...

but yeah, the slim version is cool i remember it looked something like that when i first started to visit here in 'bout 99 or so...
G4/450, T-bird 1.05GHz, iBook 500, iBook 233...4 different machines, 4 different OSes...(9, 2k, X.1, YDL2.2 respectively) PiA to maintain...

Forum Links
Forum Rules