Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Digital Camera Cases

Digital Camera Cases
quadraphonic
Jul 18, 2004, 06:02 PM

Some might consider a DC a peripheral. There's a great list of laptop cases, does anyone know of some DC case manufacturers?

I know Case Logic and Lowepro have many bags to choose from, I'm hoping to find something different though. Any thoughts?
-quadraphonic
12" Rev C Powerbook G4, ComboDrive, 60GB HD, 256MB RAM

new newton
Banned
Jul 18, 2004, 09:25 PM

It depends on which model you have and what you want with it. Go out to a camera shop and find one that fits your needs. A list seems silly when you think of the models, accessories, and needs that people may have.

quadraphonic  (op)
Jul 18, 2004, 10:02 PM

No.. I was hoping to make another list, just hoping for some direction. There are a lot of powerbook cases that I never would have found locally. I'm hoping to find some camera cases similarly. I've seen a lot of what's availble here and there's a lot of good choices. I'd just like to see what other options I have.

If it helps, I have a Minolta S404 and would like to carry 4-8 back-up batteries, and 3-4 filters / lens hood in the bag. I'm looking for something smaller, to fit inside the laptop backpack I picked up.
-quadraphonic

quadraphonic  (op)
Jul 21, 2004, 09:21 PM

One more kick at the can.. anyone know any really cool camera bag manufacturers?
-quadraphonic

Forum Links
Forum Rules