Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Power adapter (yo-yo style) for Clamshell iBooks

FS: Power adapter (yo-yo style) for Clamshell iBooks
halcyondays
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 18, 2003, 06:32 AM

Right, so here's the deal. I was passed on a brand new, previously unused power adapter for iBooks so that I had a spare to use at home. Those were good times, everything flowed, I was happier then. Ahh, bliss.

Until, that is, the time came to use it. It seems that the power jack didn't fit into the slot on my dual USB iBook. Flippin' 'eck. Using my staggering powers of deduction I figured that the adapter was really meant for old style (clamshell, toilet seat) iBooks.

Bollocks to all that then. My loss and heartbreak can be your gain and utter jubilation. I'm selling it off, because all it's doing is sitting here and taunting me, and all I can do is feel impotent in the mocking face of cruel, cruel fate.

No idea how much to ask for so... US$45, negotiable, includes shipping to anywhere worldwide? It's brand new, comes with a box, had only recently been taking out of the wrapping. Super useful to have 2 adapters cos then you don't have to unplug everything each time you want to get your groove on outside. How stinkin' cool is that?*

Email reasonable offers, bids, or marriage proposals to [email protected]. Cheers y'all.

(*Ans: Very cool indeed.)

Forum Links
Forum Rules