Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > New PowerBook Shipped

New PowerBook Shipped
t4r1q
Jul 10, 2004, 01:42 PM

My PowerBook just shipped yesterday from Taiwan and is estimated to arrive in 4 business days.

I got a stock 12" Combo and already have a stick of Crucial 512MB ram and Waterfield Sleevecase waiting for it. I had the option of getting a stock 15" Combo, but decided not to since it might be too flashy and big for everyday class use.

I also took advantage of the PowerBook+iPod promotion which I waited more than a month for, thankfully it came! I'm going to sell the iPod since I already have one and make a bit of profit in process

Anyways, thanks to everyone for their help. This forum has been a great resource for a first time Mac buyer.

VertigoBob
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 10, 2004, 02:02 PM

how about you sell me that iPod for the difference of the $200 promo; I received my 15" PB on July 6th (ordered it July 3rd, damn Apple is quick with their orders ) and the offer became elligible on the 7th man this sucks

haha

milkmanchris
Forum Regular
Jul 10, 2004, 06:12 PM

Hey congrats....

Mine left Tawian last Monday (ordered Sunday) and arrives with me in York Uk Monday AM.

Heres to the future, no more PC for me

12" 1.33 G4 PB 80GB 768MB .....20GB iPod

tekno_geek911
Mac Enthusiast
Jul 10, 2004, 06:23 PM

Congrats! Its a great machine,you will love it!
::12" PowerBook G4 | 1.33GHz | 1.25GB | 60GB | APX | OS X 10.4.1::
::30GB iPod Photo::

Forum Links
Forum Rules