Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Apple pro speakers, router, ibook screen+battery, ram, and more

Apple pro speakers, router, ibook screen+battery, ram, and more
bballe336
Mac Enthusiast
Jul 13, 2008, 01:13 PM

I have a few items for sale:

1. Apple Powermac G4 Cube speakers (model number: M7963). These are the USB speakers that came with the G4 cubes, they only work on that machine or other machines with high powered USB ports. They are in fairly good condition, there are some scuffs and light scratches on them, but nothing too bad, and they still sound great. Since these aren't in perfect shape I'm asking $60+shipping or best offer.

2. Linksys WRT54GS router. It's still in the box, only used to test that it was working (somehow the instruction manual and CD got lost, but they aren't really needed, plus all of that stuff is available on the linksys website). The router will come with 1 ethernet cable, the power cord, and the wall mounting bracket. Asking $35+shipping or best offer.

3. 30gb 2.5" Fujitsu PATA hard drive. Came out of an ibook G3, full tested (both on OSX and Windows, passes fine). Asking $15 shipped.

4. Apple iBook battery (model number: A1008). Not sure of how well it holds a charge but I will test it and see. Asking $30 shipped or best offer.

5. Apple iBook G3 12" screen assembly. This is the full screen assembly including the LCD, inverter, and all housing. The back is a bit scratched up, but everything still works fine. Asking $60+shipping or best offer.

6. 256mb PC133 laptop memory chip. Came from an ibook G3, works fine. Asking $15 shipped.

I can get pictures upon request, and please feel free to make offers. I will be adding more items (and pictures as well) later today.
( Last edited by bballe336; Jul 13, 2008 at 01:25 PM. )

Forum Links
Forum Rules