Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 10GB 3G iPod for Sale - Almost new!

FS: 10GB 3G iPod for Sale - Almost new!
Uisce
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 31, 2003, 12:19 AM

Hi All,

I am selling my 10GB iPod after having it only 3 months! "Why" do you ask? Because I just bought a 20GB iPod!

I got this 10GB iPod in September of 2003 and it has seen light use as a pocket mp3 player and in my car over the past few months. With iTunes music store, my music library has swelled however, so I got the bigger iPod.

I have all the original packaging (black box), the software and cables, and sealed (never used) ear buds. I even made a little web page about it! (for eBay, if I post it there)

Considering the overall excellent condition and almost new condition, I am asking $250 US for my 10Gb iPod. Please feel free to PM me with questions here or post a reply. I want $250, but any reasonable offer will be considered.

Let me know!

Uisce

Forum Links
Forum Rules