Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Long Lost Friend FOUND!

Long Lost Friend FOUND!
phantomdragonz
Mac Elite
Sep 1, 2002, 01:54 PM

ok, I have been way excited... My friend from 1st to 7th grade had to leave 7th grade year to the virgin islands. She had called me before she left and said call me.. so as usual i lost the number... boy was I pissed.. I thought i would bumb into her again when i was like 25 or something... but just last week (4 YEARS LATER!!!) I see she is back again... so anyway TODAY i get to see her again.. I cant wait... in about 2-3 hours I will see her again... I cant wait....

P.D.

P.S. I would not leave with out saying... she is supposed to be smokin hot too!!!

P.P.S yes I am a Junior in high school... if you did the math...

euphras
Mac Elite
Sep 1, 2002, 02:05 PM

Quote:
"P.S. I would not leave with out saying... she is supposed to be smokin hot too!!!"

Post Photos!!!!

Macintosh Quadra 950, Centris 610, Powermac 6100, iBook dual USB, Powerbook 667 DVI, Powerbook 867 DVI, MacBook Pro early 2011

phantomdragonz  (op)
Mac Elite
Sep 1, 2002, 02:14 PM

Originally posted by euphras:
Quote:
"P.S. I would not leave with out saying... she is supposed to be smokin hot too!!!"

Post Photos!!!!

You perv! lol I dont think I will we all know what happend to ca$h when he posted a picture of his GF.... not gonna happen.. (although she is not my GF)

Although I might if i think it has some artistic qualitys.. because I am going to post some of my good photos when I get access to a scanner....

P.D.

seanyepez
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 1, 2002, 02:16 PM

Yeah, but Ca$h is controversial. We all love you.

phantomdragonz  (op)
Mac Elite
Sep 1, 2002, 02:28 PM

Originally posted by seanyepez:
Yeah, but Ca$h is controversial. We all love you.
Love me HA! I am somewhat a troll, not so much as you can see by my post count... you just want to see her, nice try...

P.D. maby withn the next week i will post one... I have a roll for photo due on tuesday.. and I have only taken one picture...

P.D.

oVeRmInD911
Senior User
Sep 1, 2002, 03:32 PM

Originally posted by phantomdragonz:

Love me HA! I am somewhat a troll, not so much as you can see by my post count... you just want to see her, nice try...

P.D. maby withn the next week i will post one... I have a roll for photo due on tuesday.. and I have only taken one picture...

P.D.
I don't think you should though. If you care about her you shouldn't be doing that. That's just my opinion, though.

phantomdragonz  (op)
Mac Elite
Sep 1, 2002, 04:37 PM

Originally posted by oVeRmInD911:

I don't think you should though. If you care about her you shouldn't be doing that. That's just my opinion, though.
true... I would not do it... she would probably be the newist cliche on fark.com

maby not im so bored i will type anything.... I just went around to the most boring fair our town has ever had... the sun sucks so I will have to shoot 35 pictures tomorrow... bummer....I might just be late w/ my roll....

P.D.

eep!
Mac Elite
Sep 1, 2002, 08:38 PM

I agree with overmind, don't post her pic online.

email it to us instead!

P.S. I'm joking.

phantomdragonz  (op)
Mac Elite
Sep 2, 2002, 12:17 AM

I saw her today... she is cool... we hung out at the mall with her crush, I was not bummed... I would not "want" her anyway.. I am happy being her friend... so all is good tomorrow I have to go pick her up and we are going to do something...

P.D.

Forum Links
Forum Rules