Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Entourage 2004: Display limited calendar including start/end time

Entourage 2004: Display limited calendar including start/end time
tritonus
Senior User
Aug 9, 2004, 01:38 AM

I have switched from Office for Windows to Office for Mac in 2003. In Outlook (Windows), I was able to select a limited time frame in calender. That way, I could do a dense schedule with my students, displaying only half a day. I have not found out how to do that in Entourage. Here is an example:

09:00 - 09:30 student A
09:30 - 10:00 student B
10:30 - 11:00 student C
11:00 - 11:30 student D

For better viewing, I would like to limit the display from 09:00 to 12:00. For printing the schedule, I also want to include the times (start/end) within the "week view". This was all possible in Outlook. Can anyone help me to do that in Entourage?

Thanks and Greetings from Switzerland!
SwitCHerland, Europe
17" PowerBook 1GHz | WaterField SleeveCase | LaCie d2 250GB | AirPort Extreme BS, AirPort Express | iPod photo 60GB

tritonus  (op)
Senior User
Aug 22, 2004, 07:28 AM

Is there really no solution for this simple issue?
SwitCHerland, Europe
17" PowerBook 1GHz | WaterField SleeveCase | LaCie d2 250GB | AirPort Extreme BS, AirPort Express | iPod photo 60GB

Forum Links
Forum Rules