Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > Snood changing sound level

Snood changing sound level
Jacke
Grizzled Veteran
Jul 6, 2001, 08:44 AM

I recently upgraded from Mac OS 8.6 to Mac OS 9.1, and after that every time I start or quit Snood, the sound level changes. Does anyone know a solution to this besides downgrading?

-Q-
Jul 6, 2001, 11:15 AM

I'd recommend deleting Snood and reinstalling. The Sound Manager changed from 8 to 9 and there may be something odd that happened during your OS upgrade.

I've been running Snood on OS 9.1 for four months now and haven't had any problem with the sound at all.

Jacke  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Jul 6, 2001, 05:16 PM

I found an update to Snood that prevents it from happening, so problem solved, then.

<X-Man>
Jul 11, 2001, 04:34 PM

Uh why is the Windows version soo much better than the mac version as of recently. The graphics in the windows version has been redone, sound effects have been redone, and you can set the speed as fast you want when shooting snoods. Why doesn't the mac version have this!!!why???!!!
The mac version came out first too!

PeteL999
Mac Enthusiast
Jul 16, 2001, 08:13 AM

Jack post a link to that update this problem happens to me too and it is a pain in the a$$
Are you or are you not the black angel of death

Forum Links
Forum Rules