Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Classic Macs and Mac OS > 9.2.1 + toast = jittery mouse

9.2.1 + toast = jittery mouse
pxlwhr
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 20, 2001, 05:58 PM

ok so I updated to 9.2.1 and whenI burn stuff with toast I usually burn in the background and continue to work thanks to toast 5+ well i get this nasty jittering mouse like my dp 500 cant handel the burning in the background .. this even happens when thereare no other programs running... does anybody else experience this.. and or do you have a soloution.. thanks

Cipher13
Nov 21, 2001, 04:19 AM

Are you running with the latest Toast update?

I'd have to recommend downgrading to 9.1 (full CD install) - 9.21 is a piece of crap designed solely for Classic.

pxlwhr  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 21, 2001, 10:05 AM

argh problem is I like osx and the boot up in classice is quite fast with 9.2.1 loaded.. argh I think I'll just deal with it for now... I though there might be something other than downgrading that could be done.. thanks tho

Forum Links
Forum Rules