Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Keyboard

Keyboard
kelso
Forum Regular
Nov 30, 2007, 11:09 PM

Just recently my keyboard has been getting kind of weird. Keys have been sticking and I haven't spilt one thing on the keyboard. And today my "t" key all of a sudden popped off and it won't snap back into place. It's really pissing me off. Will my applecare cover this? What what they hell causes this?

Thanks in advance for your input.

EndlessMac
Senior User
Nov 30, 2007, 11:54 PM

I don't know if applecare will cover this but if you have applecare it would be worth taking it in to see if it does cover the problem. If you can't put the T key back yourself, you'll have to bring it in somewhere anyway (unless you are willing to live with it) so might as well see if you can get it serviced with applecare. I don't really know what could have caused your keyboard problem though.

Forum Links
Forum Rules