Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Why do women want to stomp on our balls?

Why do women want to stomp on our balls? (Page 4)
Madferret
Forum Regular
May 25, 2006, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Jawbone54
You associated her with "dumb b****es" because she loves to shop. I have news for you: 90% of the women I know love to shop. You're the one who made it personal. Choose your words carefully in these forums.

It's a Lexus car. Not that it matters. We hate most SUVS. I'm a Honda Element guy, myself. Little car gas mileage and great safety ratings.

By the way, I was gone from the forums for several weeks earlier this year. I didn't know that Salty was gay (I have no idea how I missed it out of all the threads that I've perused). That's a bit of news, I guess. I'm going to read up to see how his church took it. I guess that's been, what...2 months now? Salty, what's the status on the church relationship (if it's not too personal a question)?
I got news for you: 90% of the women I know hate shopping. And they're all intelligent and attractive. Personally, I can't stand shopping.

andi*pandi
May 25, 2006, 06:14 PM

My wife and I worked on our relationship for 4 years before we got married. Considering that I didn't have sex with her, I think I can safely say that I wasn't "just buying time until we had sex, and then ignored her." In addition, every day after I get back from work, we take time to talk to each other (mostly this consists of me listening), making sure that we don't neglect our relationship.
you are so sexy right now.

curses, you're married.

double curses, so am I!

adster
May 25, 2006, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by andi*pandi
you are so sexy right now.

curses, you're married.

double curses, so am I!

that's so terrible

Doofy
Clinically Insane
May 25, 2006, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by FrankeniMac
Dude, someone who openly admits they 'love shopping' is stupid. I have never met someone otherwise. It has nothing to do with what TV is telling me, it has to do with my own experiences. They might as well be saying "I love being a consumer whore!" Gee, let's buy as much **** from pottery barn as possible even though it's cheap junk that we're going to throw away in a few years and let's purchase as many disposable goods as possible! And yay mr money pants I really want a Lexus SUV because I'd feel SAFE in it! Nevermind the fact that SUVs aren't safe according to statistics, chassis design, or common sense. Oh and I just spend $400 on shoes! Awesome!

PS: And about guys who like sports being dumb jocks... well... I hate to break it to you, but that stereotype also exists for a reason. Especially in terms of football. Hockey and basketball fans are usually more intelligent. Sure, there might be exceptions, but generally it holds true.
So, Ca$hy boy, those new meds seem quite strong. You're almost normal, it seems. Not quite, but almost.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

Spliffdaddy
Posting Junkie
May 25, 2006, 09:10 PM

I discovered that a man can prevent most problems he has with women simply by keeping them broke.

But then, I'm a thug.

greenamp
Mac Elite
May 25, 2006, 10:28 PM

**slaps trophy wife on the ass and demands a beer**

greenamp
Mac Elite
May 25, 2006, 10:30 PM

My wife and I worked on our relationship for 4 years before we got married. Considering that I didn't have sex with her, I think I can safely say that I wasn't "just buying time until we had sex, and then ignored her." In addition, every day after I get back from work, we take time to talk to each other (mostly this consists of me listening), making sure that we don't neglect our relationship. But you've called me a conservative man who doesn't care about women several times. Where does all this put me, Monique?

I want to think otherwise, but it seems that you are always itching for an excuse to talk about how is wrong with men. This isn't mean as a malicious critique. I'm just trying to pick your brain a bit.
^^This is what happens when you get your balls stomped^^

besson3c
Clinically Insane
May 25, 2006, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by greenamp
**slaps trophy wife on the ass and demands a beer**

***slaps trophy beer on the ass and demands a wife for Greenamp***

I'm funny sometimes!

zmcgill
May 25, 2006, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by FrankeniMac
I got news for you: 90% of the women I know hate shopping. And they're all intelligent and attractive. Personally, I can't stand shopping.
If in the place that you live 90% of women are intelligent and attractive, either tell us where you live so we can all move there, or this is your idea of intelligent and attractive:

I'm going to for the second one.

zmcgill
May 25, 2006, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Salty
Not to mention after I started dressing him he got a lot more attention from the ladies!
It's amazing how much of a difference some nice pants and a nice shirt will make. One day, because of a project presentation, I had to forgo my standard t-shirt and jeans for a really nice white striped shirt and some khakis, and I actually caught girls looking me up and down
( Last edited by Gossamer; May 25, 2006 at 10:59 PM. )

Madferret
Forum Regular
May 25, 2006, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Gossamer
If in the place that you live 90% of women are intelligent and attractive, either tell us where you live so we can all move there, or this is your idea of intelligent and attractive:

I'm going to for the second one.

Can you not ****ing read? I said 90% of the ones that I KNOW, as in, the ones that I hang out with, as in, the ones that are pretty decent people.

zmcgill
May 25, 2006, 11:35 PM

So what you're trying to say is that women you know should be characteristic of all women in terms of interests, but not in terms of looks?

Madferret
Forum Regular
May 26, 2006, 12:26 AM

This really isn't that complicated. I suggest you reread what I wrote about 50 times until it sinks through your skull.

ambush
Banned
May 26, 2006, 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by Doofy
So, Ca$hy boy, those new meds seem quite strong. You're almost normal, it seems. Not quite, but almost.
Quite strong indeed, but not enough. I say exceed the recommended dose

ambush
Banned
May 26, 2006, 12:33 AM

Just ignore the man, Gossamer.

BTW, NICE image. I'm loving it.

Oh and Monique: t'as besoin de te faire ramoner.

Someone translate that.

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
May 26, 2006, 03:50 AM

If in the place that you live 90% of women are intelligent and attractive, either tell us where you live so we can all move there, or this is your idea of intelligent and attractive…
That's it, I'm never moving to Iowa.

Anyway, where I'm from most 'women' between 18 and 30 are quite attractive these days, much more so than 10 or 20 years ago. As far as intelligence goes, I've noticed that if women are too pre-occupied with intellectual matters they tend to be somewhat 'reserved' in the sack.

Most of my female friends and the girls I meet are 'average' in terms of intelligence and looks (which doesn't mean they're homely or anything, I just don't know any models or female rocket scientists).

NONE of them though would consider themselves feminists, nor do they seem particularily interested in 'busting men's balls' (quite to the contrary, they tend to like the men being in 'charge')

I just whish I could find a woman who is smart (smart =! intelligent, neccessarily), good looking and doesn't carry around an emotional 'baggage' the size of Texas. While I'm certainly somebody who has high standards when it comes to looks and clothing, – 'carefreeness' (and with 'carefree' I DON'T mean 'naivité') seems to be the trait most lacking in the girls I go on dates with, meet etc.

If I change my way of living, and if I pave my streets with good times, will the mountain keep on giving…

Monique
Mac Elite
May 26, 2006, 10:27 AM

First Jawbone if your trophee wife could not have sex because of some physical problem; you will dump her and certainly you would not speak to her.

The only women men like to speak to are their mother, sisters, and the so-called non attractive one (like 10 pounds overweight and small breast) and if they are gay. Then again they do not really take the time to speak to their mother and sisters. For the rest even if they do not have a chance to score you pretend to speak to them until you can f..k them.

Ambush, me faire ramoner, qu'est ce que tu veux dire. Faits un effort je sais que tu peux parler français. C'est tellement drôle les gens comme toi, adorent passer des lois sur la langue, ils se plaignent tout le temps que le français est en train de disparaître, que le Québec doit être indépendant pour protéger ta culture mais comme la plupart des Québécois tu ne sais pas parler français.

En plus, je n'ai pas la taille de Céline Dion mais je suis quand même jolie et je suis prête à jurer que tu ne ressembles pas à Tom Cruise. Mais tu veux seulement une soit disant belle femme (maigre et avec des gros seins) et tu veux qu'elle soit intelligente, fine et te fourrent (parce que les femmes qui t'intéressent ne font pas l'amour) tout le temps. Donc, tu veux une caricature d'une femme. Et si par malheur elle prends 10 livres tu vas la laisser tomber. Je connais le genre j'ai vécu assez longtemps au Québec pour savoir comment vous êtes tous, des salauds. Tu veux m'insulter bonne chance, tu ne réussiras pas, j'ai travaillé pour Telus pendant 4 ans et je me suis faite traiter de n'importe quoi parce que je n'avais pas de numéros de téléphone et tu penses que de me dire que j'ai besoin de sexe va m'insulter, prends toi plus de bonne heure que ça mon petit tout petit salaud.

ambush
Banned
May 26, 2006, 10:36 AM

Ohhh ma p'tite Monique d'Alberta, je sais, j'en suis convaincu, mieux parler Français que toi. On apprend en secondaire 1 qu'il existe en effet plusieurs registres de langue et donc qu'on peut passer du familier au littéraire selon le contexte de la communication. Demande à Michel Tremblay, ce dramaturge de renom international et qui écrit en joual ses pièces.

Mais je vois par ta dernière phrase que tu as finalement compris à quoi "ramoner" fait allusion; oui c'est bien une métaphore, une figure de style qui fait correspondre le nettoyage d'une cheminée à l'acte sexuel. Bravo, tu es plus intelligente que je pensais.

zmcgill
May 26, 2006, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Monique
First Jawbone if your trophee wife could not have sex because of some physical problem; you will dump her and certainly you would not speak to her.

The only women men like to speak to are their mother, sisters, and the so-called non attractive one (like 10 pounds overweight and small breast) and if they are gay. Then again they do not really take the time to speak to their mother and sisters. For the rest even if they do not have a chance to score you pretend to speak to them until you can f..k them.
Wow, you never fail to amaze me.
Originally Posted by wikipedia
Trophy wife is a marriage pattern in which a materially successful man will marry a physically attractive young woman.
This term is commonly applied to a rich and successful man who divorces his first wife, often with a generous divorce settlement, to marry a second, much younger woman. In some cases this pattern is repeated with subsequent wives. This marriage pattern is of special interest to anthropologists because it can be seen as a form of serial monogamy and some claim that it is analogous to patterns of polygamy in other societies.
He spent 4 years getting to know this woman before ever having sex. They spend time together each day to talk and listen to each other, to firmly build and strengthen their relationship. Where is the pattern of divorce and marriage soley for money? Please! This is the kind of love even romance movies fail to capture. Stop!

Originally Posted by freetranslation.com
What's more, I have not the size of Céline Dion but I am nonetheless pretty and I am ready to swear than you do not resemble Tom Cruise. But you want only a be saying beautiful woman (lean and with big breasts) and you want that she be intelligent, fine and stick you (because the women that interest you do not do love) the whole times. Therefore, you want a caricature of a woman. And if by misfortune she takes 10 books you will drop it. I know the kind I lived enough a long time to the Quebec to know how you are all, rotten. You want to insult me good luck, you will not succeed, I worked for Telus for 4 years and I did to treat myself of does not import what because I had any telephone numbers and you think that to say me that I need sex will insult me, takes you more early than that my small one all small rotten one.
Yeah, the translation sucks, but what you're trying to say comes through. All men are rotten, huh? Men only want skinny girls with big breasts? You are one of the most sexist people here. No denying that.

Kr0nos
Mac Elite
May 26, 2006, 10:59 AM

Aybabtu

If I change my way of living, and if I pave my streets with good times, will the mountain keep on giving…

Monique
Mac Elite
May 26, 2006, 11:02 AM

Tu crois vraiment que Michel Tremblay parlais français correctement; tu veux rire. Il était peut être populaire mais le joual n'est pas du français; c'est une mauvaise caricature; c'est d'être paresseux que de parler de cette façon. Passer du familier au littéraire c'est d'être paresseux et de ne pas prendre le temps de bien s'exprimer. Celà ne veux pas dire que parce que tu as appris ça au secondaire (une école qui va plus promulger le joual que d'autres choses) que c'est une bonne façon de s'exprimer. J'aime mieux le français de France. En plus demande prends un s à la fin.

Je suis sûre que tu es pour l'indépendance du Québec et que tu veux conserver le français au Québec en brimant les droits des allophones et des anglophones. Si vous voulez les indépendentistes garder votre langue, apprenez à la parler comme il le faut, bumper n'est pas français...

Doofy
Clinically Insane
May 26, 2006, 11:05 AM

Men only want skinny girls with big breasts?
I'm gonna go with "slim" and "firm and perky".

Doofy
Clinically Insane
May 26, 2006, 11:07 AM

Tu crois vraiment que Michel Tremblay parlais français correctement; tu veux rire. Il était peut être populaire mais le joual n'est pas du français; c'est une mauvaise caricature; c'est d'être paresseux que de parler de cette façon. Passer du familier au littéraire c'est d'être paresseux et de ne pas prendre le temps de bien s'exprimer. Celà ne veux pas dire que parce que tu as appris ça au secondaire (une école qui va plus promulger le joual que d'autres choses) que c'est une bonne façon de s'exprimer. J'aime mieux le français de France. En plus demande prends un s à la fin.
I vote we invade France/Quebec and stop them from talking all this gibberish. It'll do them good. And since it's only France, we could just send that Supernanny chick in, instead of wasting time sending armed forces. She'll sort 'em out and make 'em speak a proper language.

Monique
Mac Elite
May 26, 2006, 11:10 AM

Wow, you never fail to amaze me.

He spent 4 years getting to know this woman before ever having sex. They spend time together each day to talk and listen to each other, to firmly build and strengthen their relationship. Where is the pattern of divorce and marriage soley for money? Please! This is the kind of love even romance movies fail to capture. Stop!

Yeah, the translation sucks, but what you're trying to say comes through. All men are rotten, huh? Men only want skinny girls with big breasts? You are one of the most sexist people here. No denying that.
Really you judge the overweight girl, saying she cannot be beautiful because you do not see all her bones.

You judge women on apparences only.

So he married her only because of her personality, and if he could not make love to his wife or if you could not, that would be fine. If his or your wife would have breast cancer and has a double masectomy, if she had surgery closing her vagina; you would be totally comfortable not to have sex ever again. If she puts up 50 pounds, you would be totally comfortable with it. I think not, you guys would drop them so fast; I know that because you equate fat with ugly.

zmcgill
May 26, 2006, 11:17 AM

Really you judge the overweight girl, saying she cannot be beautiful because you do not see all her bones.

You judge women on apparences only.

So he married her only because of her personality, and if he could not make love to his wife or if you could not, that would be fine. If his or your wife would have breast cancer and has a double masectomy, if she had surgery closing her vagina; you would be totally comfortable not to have sex ever again. If she puts up 50 pounds, you would be totally comfortable with it. I think not, you guys would drop them so fast; I know that because you equate fat with ugly.
And you're judging us by gender only. STOP IT! Off the record, there are other ways for a couple to have fun besides intercourse...so a closing of the vagina would not be the end of the world. I'm going to be completely honest with you here. My girlfriend had a surgery last summer, and since then she's put on about 30 pounds. Guess what. I'm still here. I honestly don't care about it, she's got an amazing butt now, but she's the one that doesn't like it. This summer she's started dieting and exercising and she's already lost a considerable amount in just a couple weeks, and I don't doubt she can get rid of the rest of it by the end of the summer. You know what? I'm still going to marry her either way.
Please think about what you're posting before you do. You're calling all men pigs, while making yourself out to be the biggest sexist on this board.

Spliffdaddy
Posting Junkie
May 26, 2006, 11:19 AM

I like big butts and I cannot lie

cjrivera
Professional Poster
May 26, 2006, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Spliffdaddy
I like big butts and I cannot lie
... you other brothers can't deny
"It's weird the way 'finger puppets' sounds ok as a noun..."

Monique
Mac Elite
May 26, 2006, 11:34 AM

And you're judging us by gender only. STOP IT! Off the record, there are other ways for a couple to have fun besides intercourse...so a closing of the vagina would not be the end of the world. I'm going to be completely honest with you here. My girlfriend had a surgery last summer, and since then she's put on about 30 pounds. Guess what. I'm still here. I honestly don't care about it, she's got an amazing butt now, but she's the one that doesn't like it. This summer she's started dieting and exercising and she's already lost a considerable amount in just a couple weeks, and I don't doubt she can get rid of the rest of it by the end of the summer. You know what? I'm still going to marry her either way.
Please think about what you're posting before you do. You're calling all men pigs, while making yourself out to be the biggest sexist on this board.
You are the one mocking overweight women. And what if you girlfriend decided not to lose the weight.

zmcgill
May 26, 2006, 02:25 PM

You are the one mocking overweight women. And what if you girlfriend decided not to lose the weight.
PLEEEEEEEASE quote my post where I mocked overweight women. And I told you, her butt is amazing, and I'll always be there for it...I mean her. (Monique, that was a joke. I know you will not take it as one, it was not meant for you to read. It was meant for those on the forum with a sense of humor. Although by pointing this out, I'll killed any humor that might have been taken from it). Anyways, you've dug youself enough of a hole, I suggest you give up while you're waaaay behind.
( Last edited by Gossamer; May 26, 2006 at 03:11 PM. )

ambush
Banned
May 26, 2006, 02:53 PM

Monique, tu ne peux pas comprendre toute la signification du joual dans les pièces de Tremblay, parce que tu n'as probablement pas finis tes cours de littérature. Pis chez Telus, c'est pas vraiment à l'ordre du jour.

Michel Tremblay a prouvé à maintes reprises qu'il pouvait s'exprimer dans un Français des plus distingués, alors la question n'est pas de savoir s'Il est paresseux. C'est plutôt le contraire, car écrire du joual est beaucoup plus demandant (demande à un linguiste si tu en connais un). Tremblay n'a pas utilisé le joual pour rien, c'était une des manières qu'il utilisait pour capturer la pauvreté d'un peuple gardé dans les bas rangs et dont les citoyens étaient considérés comme de véritables citoyens de second ordre. Pourquoi mentir? Pourquoi faire parler un Français impeccable à des mères du Plateau Mont-Royal des années 40-50?

Je t'invite à t'intéresser plus académiquement aux fondements de la littérature québécoise. Un cours est offert dans tous les cégeps francophones.

T'es pas vite vite ma p'tite Monique.

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
May 26, 2006, 03:15 PM

It's amazing how much insight you have on me without knowing one thing about me.

Monique
Mac Elite
May 26, 2006, 03:28 PM

J'ai un BAC en littérature, ça ne change pas que ce n'est pas un bon français. De l'argot ce n'est pas du bon français. Tremblay a écrit celà pour faire de l'argent, c'est amusant mais ce n'est pas un grand dramaturge comme Corneille ou Molière ou Pinter ou Williams.

En quoi, si il a du talent en tant qu'écrivain, est-ce difficile d'écrire dans la langue de la rue. Si on exige pas plus des gens que de dire ouin, ta chère langue va disparaître. On peut capturer la pauvreté en parlant d'une meilleure façon et non pas comme un ignorant. Et si les angliscimes ne te dérangent pas pourquoi avoir changer le mot STOP pour ARRET.
PPuis on devrait éliminer les dictionnaires Robert, les ouvrages d'auteurs français, etc.

MacManMikeOSX  (op)
Senior User
May 29, 2006, 05:29 PM

This is my thread and it won't end with fagotty french

Toutgood
Mac Enthusiast
May 29, 2006, 05:38 PM

d'accord

Madferret
Forum Regular
May 29, 2006, 06:07 PM

Monique needs to post a pic of herself to prove she doesn't look exactly like the kinda of dyke femanazi we all know.... I mean, if she looks remotely NORMAL, or AVERAGE, then we can all be amazed by opinions like that not coming from the stereotypical owner of such opinions.

Spliffdaddy
Posting Junkie
May 29, 2006, 06:20 PM

Monique is hot. For some strange reason I like her combative attitude. We disagree on pretty much every topic - and politically, we're on opposite ends of the spectrum. Still, there's something about her that I find interesting...and dare I say, sexy.

Not sure it matters what she looks like.

But I'm certain there's a guy out there for her. Likely, a militant rightwing conservative guy. Opposites attract, I reckon.

Toutgood
Mac Enthusiast
May 29, 2006, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Spliffdaddy
Monique is hot. For some strange reason I like her combative attitude. We disagree on pretty much every topic - and politically, we're on opposite ends of the spectrum. Still, there's something about her that I find interesting...and dare I say, sexy.

Not sure it matters what she looks like.

But I'm certain there's a guy out there for her. Likely, a militant rightwing conservative guy. Opposites attract, I reckon.

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
May 29, 2006, 09:56 PM

I think Moni just needs to get laid. Maybe by another woman. Maybe by a really smart, FAT woman.
"Everything's so clear to me now: I'm the keeper of the cheese and you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it.
That's why he's gonna kill us. So we got to beat it. Yeah. Before he let's loose the marmosets on us."
my bandmy web sitemy guitar effectsmy photosfacebookbrightpoint

Kevin
Baninated
May 29, 2006, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by RAILhead
I think Moni just needs to get laid. Maybe by another woman. Maybe by a really smart, FAT woman.

Forum Links
Forum Rules