Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Imac G5 parts

Imac G5 parts
imactheknife
Nov 8, 2009, 09:38 PM

I have a replacment LCD screen from an Imac G5 17". These will work in G5's only. In very nice shape. I have other parts as well. (no cdrom or HD) Thanks Mark

I have this on ebay but feel free to contact me to end the listing if you want this. I just need to clear this out. Thanks Mark

I am in Guelph, Ontario for anyone local or I will ship at buyers expense anywhere in Canada or the US.

Apple Imac G5 17" 1.9 LCD screen MINT!! - eBay (item 300363981584 end time Nov-11-09 18:19:01 PST)

This imac for sale due to the idiots at GPU medics who farked up this whole unit so I do say to stay clear of those backyard booger eating idiots.

justmetoo
Forum Regular
Nov 16, 2009, 02:27 PM

Did you sell this? Ebay (those leeches) wouldn't let me know. I'm interested but am more interested in the "parts". Do you have the power supply? I need one for my wife's aging 1.8 GHz 17" PM me...

EDIT: Sorry, purchased new power supply. Good luck on your sale.
( Last edited by justmetoo; Nov 25, 2009 at 10:34 AM. )

Forum Links
Forum Rules