Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Desktops > Anyone recieved a 350 yet?

Anyone recieved a 350 yet?
acidchicken
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 26, 1999, 12:15 PM

Has anyone recieved even a shipping notice yet for the new 350? I ordered mine on 10/7 and they estimated 20 days and it's not here. I can't wait for it to come. And the wait is driving me crazy.

Thanks
WWF rules

Tracy
Oct 26, 1999, 03:33 PM

I ordered my iMac 350 on the 13th from the local authorized reseller and am still waiting also. Not even a definite ship date though. I talkd to the Apple Store, and that 20 days is actually 20 business days, which makes it a month.The waiting is hard, I know! Tracy

Kim
Oct 26, 1999, 03:49 PM

I ordered a 350 with extra ram 10/5. Delays were attributed to OS9, but I think it's something different. Last week I was told by an Apple rep that possibly 2 more weeks until shipment from Apple. We'll see...

ajaxprime
Oct 28, 1999, 11:33 AM

I tried to order a 350 from Outpost and they told me it wouldn't arrive until Nov. 25 and that that bunch was already spoken for.
Nearly the same thing said at Macwarehouse.

I ended up tightening my belt and upgrading to the 400 DV.

I'm not sure what Apple is thinking here. They must know that the lower-end ones would be really popular.

JBuss
Oct 28, 1999, 12:00 PM

I order a imac on 10/6 from the edu store and it has not shipped yet....

Forum Links
Forum Rules