Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > News > Tech News > Kobe Bryant confirms meeting with Apple designer Jonathan Ive

Kobe Bryant confirms meeting with Apple designer Jonathan Ive
NewsPoster
MacNN Staff
Jul 22, 2014, 12:13 PM

In a new TV interview, LA Lakers player Kobe Bryant confirms that he did recently meet with Apple design head Jonathan Ive. Talking with Bloomberg, though, Bryant makes no mention of the iWatch or other future Apple products. Instead he says that he has been talking to leaders across industries to learn more about the product creation process, since he is moving into business as he comes to the end of his basketball career.

A recent report claimed that Bryant is one of a number of professional athletes Apple is using to help test the iWatch. Participants are allegedly being asked to sign non-disclosure agreements, which would explain why Bryant didn't bring up the topic on-air.

The iWatch is expected to incorporate a collection of health and fitness sensors, perhaps even more than most dedicated trackers. It should ship sometime this fall, around or shortly after when new iPhones arrive.

cgc
Professional Poster
Jul 22, 2014, 12:46 PM

Kobe is a horrible spoke person for ANY company.
"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes." Frank Drebin, Naked Gun 33 1/3: The Final Insult

climacs
Senior User
Jul 22, 2014, 04:30 PM

agreed

Forum Links
Forum Rules