Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > 17" iMac G5, 2ghz, 2gig ram $650 shipped

17" iMac G5, 2ghz, 2gig ram $650 shipped
Dewaine
Apr 20, 2007, 09:14 PM

I bought it on this forum about a year ago. This is the "Sensor" version, iMac G5 with the 2ghz processor, 160 gig hard drive, 17" screen, LAN - WIFI - Bluetooth, 128 meg graphics card. I upgraded the ram to 2 gig, and the price also includes iLife 2006.

Perfect condition, never a problem. Includes everything that was with it when it was new, including the box. No applecare, but at this point in this computers life there is no reason to believe it will need it soon. This is the last iMac that you can change the hard drive, and easy to change memory.She's a great machine.

Firm price is $650 including shipping, and payment is paypal or money order. If you use paypal I will ship the next day. If money order (postal please) I will ship when I receive it.

For total price of $700 I will include MS Office 2004 Educational edition. (and if anyone would like MS Office by itself, just $50 shipped) Office 2004 includes Word, Excel, and Entourage.

Why am I selling? Want a bigger screen, so planning on a mini and an 22 inch LCD.

Also, if you email I will send you my phone number. I MUST talk to you in order to make the deal. So you will have to call me in order for the deal to progress. It is protection for both of us. You will have my phone number and I will have yours.
( Last edited by Dewaine; Apr 24, 2007 at 08:04 PM. )
Dewaine

Powerbook G4 12" 1.5 ghz, 60 gig HD, 1.25 gig ram
iMac G5, 17", 2.0 ghz, 160 gig HD (Plus 2 external 80 gig), 2 gig ram

Dewaine  (op)
Apr 22, 2007, 06:13 PM

<-bump->
Dewaine

Powerbook G4 12" 1.5 ghz, 60 gig HD, 1.25 gig ram
iMac G5, 17", 2.0 ghz, 160 gig HD (Plus 2 external 80 gig), 2 gig ram

Dewaine  (op)
Apr 24, 2007, 07:54 PM

She is sold!

Thanks for the looks, and the responses. I still have MS Office 2004 for $50 shipped if anyone is interested.

Rooskibar03
Apr 25, 2007, 11:17 AM

Damn this is depressing. Was thinking of selling my "twin" to yours, but for only $650 I'll have to hang onto it.

dwcasey
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 25, 2007, 06:09 PM

Sorry for such a newbie question, but how does the PM G5 compare to say a CD 1.66 in performance? I'm sure there are benchmarks ( I'll start looking ) but thought I would fire this off to see if you knew. Thanks.

Forum Links
Forum Rules