Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: XBOX 360 Pro - New and Unopened

FS: XBOX 360 Pro - New and Unopened
mxpiazza
Forum Regular
Jul 5, 2008, 06:48 PM

I have a brand new, unopened Microsoft XBOX 360 Pro system for sale. This is the newest version, with the HDMI port included, Model: B4J-00107. To be clear, this is NOT the Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Forza 2 bundle pack.

With 7% tax this would run $375 new, and I am looking to unload it for $325 shipped. As I stated, this is brand new and unopened, so there is no difference between this console and something you would buy new from the store.

On the off-chance that you live in Cleveland, I am willing to meet in person so you can check out the XBOX and pay in person. I work downtown in the warehouse district, so meeting in that area would be ideal.

I could be interested in a trade for a new and unopened iPod or nano + cash - no refurbs or used iPods, please - and I am not interested in any other trades of any kind.

eBay: hoehnen3 (196+ 100% positive)
heatware: mxpiazza (7 positive)
Also sold, bought and traded with many people on these forums.

Please don't troll, hijack, etc - post, PM or email if you are interested, if not, thanks for your time.

See pictures in the eBay listing
( Last edited by mxpiazza; Jul 5, 2008 at 09:07 PM. )

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Jul 5, 2008, 07:50 PM

Could you post pics that we don't have to be members of another forum to view please?

mxpiazza  (op)
Forum Regular
Jul 5, 2008, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by imitchellg5 View Post
Could you post pics that we don't have to be members of another forum to view please?
sorry about that - you can see the pictures in the eBay listing, linked above.

mduell
Posting Junkie
Jul 5, 2008, 08:11 PM

Why are you selling? Related to the upcoming price cut? Bought it somewhere with a deep discount?

I'm interested (Forza 2 is awesome), but it's strange to buy something only to turn around and sell it below MSRP instead of returning it.

mxpiazza  (op)
Forum Regular
Jul 5, 2008, 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by mduell View Post
Why are you selling? Related to the upcoming price cut? Bought it somewhere with a deep discount?

I'm interested (Forza 2 is awesome), but it's strange to buy something only to turn around and sell it below MSRP instead of returning it.
if you are interested, then make an offer. if i could return it, clearly i would, so I am obviously in a position where I can't. Also, to be clear, this is NOT the Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Forza 2 bundle pack. That is just the stock image eBay pulled when I put the model number into their system.

Forum Links
Forum Rules