Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS/FT: 1 day old ipod mini

FS/FT: 1 day old ipod mini
superpabs
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 23, 2005, 03:48 PM

Essentially, I have to sell a pink ipod mini for a friend. She opened it last night and found out her boyfriend was cheating on her today lol. So it is literally 1 day old. The personalization reads: "You are my inspiration...my music." Feel free to make an offer on the ipod or offer trades for ANY other colored minis or 4g ipods (obviously I would include $$ as well in that instance). I told her I'd just give her the cash value if I make a trade (cmon, I thought about it, but I can't keep a pink mini for myself haha). I have tested it and it works flawlessly. If you want to see some positive feedback, please check out "audiokidcinci" on audiogon. If you're interested please email me @ benbraverman(at)gmail.com. Thanks for looking, and hope to hear from people...Now guys, don't brush this off, any girlfriend in the world would go nuts if you gave her this ipod with that personalization - god knows my friend did until today haha. Take care,
Ben

mad cow disease
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 23, 2005, 05:14 PM

They told you this on AT too, but price?

superpabs  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 23, 2005, 05:38 PM

I'll say 225 shipped in box w/ everything. I'd be more than happy to discuss it though.
-Ben

superpabs  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 23, 2005, 06:53 PM

Had some interest, but everybody wants to talk price. New asking price is 210 shipped to make things easier.

-Ben

superpabs  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 24, 2005, 05:17 PM

I just remembered heatware haha! I have positive feedback there under "superpabs" just to reassure potential buyers. Also, just wanted to remind everyone that the price is negotiable on making your girlfriend incredibly happy. Lemme know,
Ben

latrapeze
Jan 25, 2005, 01:10 PM

Have you sold this iPod yet?
Thanks.

latrapeze
Jan 25, 2005, 04:48 PM

I am very interested. Please email me.
[email protected]

superpabs  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 26, 2005, 04:09 AM

price reduced to 190 shipped!

latrapeze
Jan 26, 2005, 08:47 AM

$175 and it is a done deal. I will pay today.
Thanks.
Phil

TJK
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 26, 2005, 02:14 PM

That's rough...

YHM

Feathers
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 26, 2005, 03:03 PM

The "I have a friend" line is uncommonly familiar. What's the truth, dude? You gave it to her (as an apology) and she threw it back in your face? C'mon tell us!

superpabs  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 26, 2005, 10:36 PM

Originally posted by Feathers:
The "I have a friend" line is uncommonly familiar. What's the truth, dude? You gave it to her (as an apology) and she threw it back in your face? C'mon tell us!
Haha, I wish I had a more interesting story behind the sale! The one and only time I've found myself in the unfortunate position of infidel (hey, we all have had two drinks too many before), I opted for jewelery - probably more pallatable to the fairer sex than gizmos.

kellybelly
Jan 26, 2005, 10:54 PM

Originally posted by superpabs:
Haha, I wish I had a more interesting story behind the sale! The one and only time I've found myself in the unfortunate position of infidel (hey, we all have had two drinks too many before), I opted for jewelery - probably more pallatable to the fairer sex than gizmos.
You obviously don't know the right kind of women! I know I'd much rather have some sort of gizmo over jewelery any day.

I've been wanting a pink mini, but unfortunately don't have room in my budget. Sorry.
kellybelly.net
12" Powerbook G4 Rev. C | 1.33GHz | 768Mb RAM | superdrive
5G 60GB iPod (black) | 3G 40GB iPod

superpabs  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 27, 2005, 08:08 PM

The ipod has been sold! thanks for all the interest!

Forum Links
Forum Rules