Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Ski / Board Challenge for Ca$h

Ski / Board Challenge for Ca$h
climber
Mac Elite
Mar 20, 2002, 01:51 PM

Recently on another thread I got into a pissing contest with Ca$h about skiing. He seems to think he is some kinda stud. This nearly forty year old guy would love to show him up. Why, because I can and because he deserves it.

I came up with the idea of a contest where we could video our best trick and have the good folks at MacNN be the judge. A short QuickTime movie of a trick performed this weekend, and then submitted next week.

I would like to invite anyone including snowboarders to participate. As he has made previous insults against snowboarders.

Come on Ca$h what do ya think???
climber

Bockie
Mac Elite
Mar 20, 2002, 02:00 PM

Originally posted by climber:
<STRONG>I came up with the idea of a contest where we could video our best trick and have the good folks at MacNN be the judge. A short QuickTime movie of a trick performed this weekend, and then submitted next week.</STRONG>
Hmmm, you may be onto something...Kinda like the MacNN Film Competition, but with a focus on the difficulty/execution of the trick. Instead of just skiing/snowboarding, we could have a sports tricks and a Stupid-Human Tricks category, or something like that. I'll have to brainstorm some more.

Of course, I doubt I could participate-no camcorder. (plus, a video of someone playing chess would just be boring )
09.11.01 - UNITED WE STAND

SickofSomebody68
Banned
Mar 21, 2002, 03:35 AM

are you REALLLLLY this insecure? Considering you dont respect me much my comments sure seem to get to you. I'll be up for it if you pay for my liftticket and find somebody to film me.

- Ca$h

fobside
Mac Elite
Mar 21, 2002, 04:10 AM

Originally posted by SickofSomebody68:
<STRONG>are you REALLLLLY this insecure? Considering you dont respect me much my comments sure seem to get to you. I'll be up for it if you pay for my liftticket and find somebody to film me.

- Ca$h</STRONG>
and if someone can actually afford to just shell out money for a lift ticket for ca$h, why not get me one too? and ill need a dV recorder as well.

climber  (op)
Mac Elite
Mar 21, 2002, 02:08 PM

<STRONG>are you REALLLLLY this insecure? Considering you dont respect me much my comments sure seem to get to you. I'll be up for it if you pay for my liftticket and find somebody to film me.

- Ca$h</STRONG>
Me Insecure?? Are you joking or what?

What is to respect when the best you can come up with is �****ING MORON�

Ca$h, I don�t dislike you, I am sure if I met you on the slopes or at the crags, I would even like you. You seem to like a lot of things I do, including a preference for a Porsche over my Jeep. I would even own one if still lived in Florida.

What I do dislike is your tendency on this board to personally attack anyone who disagrees with you. Unfortunately that is almost everyone. I think you need to learn that everyone, including you, has a right to different opinions. I myself would find this board quite boring if everyone agreed all the time. I do respect your ability and desire to stir things up a bit. Some of your topics are quite brilliant.

Back to the topic at hand. If you come back out west I could probably get a free courtesy lift ticket for you no problem (helps to know the general managers). I could even find someone to hold a camera. But I doubt you meant here. Were you suggesting that I buy one for you in Wisconsin? I have not purchased a lift ticket in quite a few years.

Hey, I will see if I have time this weekend to have some fun. My knee is still battered from a couple errant bumps in Sun Valley, but I will see what I can do. I already had plans to get my old freestyle boards out again this year. I think I can manage a one legged tip roll 720 or 540.

Is anyone else reading this thread interested in doing some tricks on a skateboard, surfboard or whatever? I could rename this thread to Freeride trick contest!
climber

fobside
Mac Elite
Mar 21, 2002, 06:46 PM

<STRONG>Is anyone else reading this thread interested in doing some tricks on a skateboard, surfboard or whatever? I could rename this thread to Freeride trick contest!</STRONG>
i dont think calling any contest a "trick contest" is going to attract a lot of people.

scaught
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 21, 2002, 07:24 PM

why dont we all just post pictures of our cocks?

climber  (op)
Mac Elite
Mar 21, 2002, 08:45 PM

Originally posted by fobside:
<STRONG>

i dont think calling any contest a "trick contest" is going to attract a lot of people. </STRONG>
OK how about just Freeride Contest??
climber

climber  (op)
Mac Elite
Mar 21, 2002, 08:47 PM

Originally posted by scaught:
<STRONG>why dont we all just post pictures of our cocks?</STRONG>
I doubt you have the necessary equipment�. Er ahh I mean you probably don�t have a microscope camera.
climber

OwlBoy
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 21, 2002, 08:51 PM

- Ca$h</STRONG>
I could film! (^v^)

-Owl

climber  (op)
Mac Elite
Mar 21, 2002, 08:57 PM

Originally posted by OwlBoy:
<STRONG>

I could film! (^v^)

-Owl</STRONG>
Where do you ski at in W??? I used to ski Wilmot and Alpine V A VERY long time ago
climber

Smug Jaw of Skywalker
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 21, 2002, 09:00 PM

<STRONG>why dont we all just post pictures of our cocks?</STRONG>
this is a Ca$h thread, so you may as well get gay at some point

scaught
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 21, 2002, 09:00 PM

<STRONG>

I doubt you have the necessary equipment�. Er ahh I mean you probably don�t have a microscope camera. </STRONG>
did you just make a joke about the size of my penis? i thought i finished 5th grade like 17 years ago...

climber  (op)
Mac Elite
Mar 21, 2002, 09:12 PM

<STRONG>

did you just make a joke about the size of my penis? i thought i finished 5th grade like 17 years ago...</STRONG>
Give me a break, Your the one starting with the penis jokes. You even beat Ca$h to it, Congats!
climber

climber  (op)
Mac Elite
Mar 21, 2002, 09:13 PM

<STRONG>

did you just make a joke about the size of my penis? i thought i finished 5th grade like 17 years ago...</STRONG>
Give me a break, Your the one starting with the penis jokes. You even beat Ca$h to it, Congats!
climber

scaught
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 21, 2002, 09:55 PM

<STRONG>

Give me a break, Your the one starting with the penis jokes. You even beat Ca$h to it, Congats! </STRONG>
actually, you're the one starting with the **** measuring contest. i was just providing a suggestion for a medium. i thought my joke was funny. sorry if it flew over your head, sport.

OwlBoy
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 21, 2002, 10:11 PM

Im not a skier hehe I was just jokin bout the filming since im close to madison and im in to the video stuff and have access to a DV cam. hehe

-Owl

Forum Links
Forum Rules