Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Where should Arafat be Buried?

Where should Arafat be Buried?
typoon
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2004, 03:20 PM

Where Do you think Arafat should be buried once he has officially assumed room temperature?
"Evil is Powerless If the Good are Unafraid." -Ronald Reagan

Apple and Intel, the dawning of a NEW era.

PacHead
Baninated
Nov 5, 2004, 03:28 PM

Well, just like Canadians should be buried in Canada, and Americans in America, and Frenchmen in France, Egyptians such as Arafat should be buried in Egypt.

This would break with the whole palestinian myth (HUGE LIE) though, so I doubt it.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Nov 5, 2004, 03:29 PM

In France, they were the only outsiders that really understood him.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

Millennium
Clinically Insane
Nov 5, 2004, 03:41 PM

I'd almost say that he should be buried in Jerusalem, except that this would become a huge flashpoint with both sides of the issue. Then again, perhaps that makes it more fitting.

Other than that, I'd suggest that he be buried in his hometown, wherever that is.
You are in Soviet Russia. It is dark. Grue is likely to be eaten by YOU!

PacHead
Baninated
Nov 5, 2004, 03:45 PM

Originally posted by Millennium:
Other than that, I'd suggest that he be buried in his hometown, wherever that is.
Which would be Egypt, as I already wrote, Cairo to be more precise.

Logic
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2004, 03:53 PM

He should be buried where he wants to be buried. Just like any other human being.

And Israel shouldn't have any right to deny the Palestinians to bury their leader in the Al Aqsa.

"If Bush says we hate freedom, let him tell us why we didn't attack Sweden, for example. OBL 29th oct

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Nov 5, 2004, 04:25 PM

Originally posted by Logic:
He should be buried where he wants to be buried. Just like any other human being.

And Israel shouldn't have any right to deny the Palestinians to bury their leader in the Al Aqsa.
He's not an Israeli citizen, why should they? I know I'd be pissed if some other nation wanted to bury their garbage on my property.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

Logic
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2004, 04:28 PM

Originally posted by MacNStein:
He's not an Israeli citizen, why should they? I know I'd be pissed if some other nation wanted to bury their garbage on my property.
Al Aqsa is not Israeli territory. No matter what Israel claims.

"If Bush says we hate freedom, let him tell us why we didn't attack Sweden, for example. OBL 29th oct

PacHead
Baninated
Nov 5, 2004, 04:31 PM

Al Aqsa is not Israeli territory. No matter what Israel claims.
Lol.

To be honest, one disgusting trait of the muslim culture is to build their mosques etc, on top of other people's religious stuff. They also like to tear down other people's religious statues/symbols.

The AL Aqsa should be torn down.

slow moe
Mac Enthusiast
Nov 5, 2004, 04:54 PM

Originally posted by typoon:
Where Do you think Arafat should be buried once he has officially assumed room temperature?
A pig farm in Utah.
Lysdexics have more fnu.

typoon  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2004, 04:56 PM

Originally posted by slow moe:
A pig farm in Utah.
I've heard that one before. That would be an insult to the Pigs on said farm.

lil'babykitten
Professional Poster
Nov 5, 2004, 05:04 PM

Originally posted by PacHead:
Lol.
To be honest, one disgusting trait of the muslim culture is to build their mosques etc, on top of other people's religious stuff. They also like to tear down other people's religious statues/symbols.
A pig farm in Utah.
I've heard that one before. That would be an insult to the Pigs on said farm.
What a bunch of idiots! All in one thread too!

You guys should start some sort of ****wit Association or something.

Logic
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2004, 05:08 PM

I'm wondering how many know the history of the Al-Haram al-Sharif?

What the state of the Jewish Temple was, how it was used etc etc when it was decided to build a Mosque there.

Agasthya
Professional Poster
Nov 5, 2004, 05:21 PM

Originally posted by lil'babykitten:

It is "Compassionate Conservatism" at its best.

Millennium
Clinically Insane
Nov 5, 2004, 05:22 PM

I'd agree, if the chance arises such that he can communicate his wishes. If he does not, however, then what do we do?
Why? Al-Aqsa is an important holy place to Islam, but last I checked Arafat was a temporal leader, not a religious one. He has no more or less right to be buried there than any other ordinary (i.e. not of the clergy) Muslim, and if I am not mistaken ordinary Muslims are not buried there (unless I'm mistaken, even the most high-ranking clerics are not buried there). What makes Arafat so special?

Logic
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2004, 05:28 PM

I'd agree, if the chance arises such that he can communicate his wishes. If he does not, however, then what do we do?

Why? Al-Aqsa is an important holy place to Islam, but last I checked Arafat was a temporal leader, not a religious one. He has no more or less right to be buried there than any other ordinary (i.e. not of the clergy) Muslim, and if I am not mistaken ordinary Muslims are not buried there (unless I'm mistaken, even the most high-ranking clerics are not buried there). What makes Arafat so special?
That he has fought for the Palestinians and Arabs most of his life. But what I meant was that the Israelis should have nothing to say meaning that let the correct authorities(most likely the Waqf) determine if he should be allowed to be buried there.

The Israelis shouldn't have anything to say about it.

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Nov 5, 2004, 05:32 PM

Originally posted by Agasthya:
It is "Compassionate Conservatism" at its best.
Yep. I would have compassionately put a bullet in that terrorist's head, given half a chance. Glad to see nature doing the job for us.
- Thomas Paine

Logic
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2004, 05:34 PM

Yep. I would have compassionately put a bullet in that terrorist's head, given half a chance. Glad to see nature doing the job for us.
What terrorist act is he linked to specifically?

typoon  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2004, 05:34 PM

Originally posted by lil'babykitten:

Why should any compassion be paid to the Father of Terrorism? I would say the same thing if it were Adolf Hitler was on his Death bed.

typoon  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2004, 05:37 PM

What terrorist act is he linked to specifically?
He Pioneered Airplane Hijackings,
Whole villages of Christians were massacred under his command in Lebanon.
His P.L.O. conducted many cowardly campaigns of murder. Perhaps the best known, in 1972, when 5 Arab terrorists entered the Olympic Village in Munich Germany, and Slaughtered 11 unarmed Israeli athletes in cold blood.

Would you like me to go on?

PacHead
Baninated
Nov 5, 2004, 05:38 PM

Israel might as well taken him out a long time ago with a few hellfire missiles from an Apache, because the result will be the same. The murdering swinebag will become some sort of ridiculous martyr, and flocks of demented palestinians will be marching through the streets shouting Nazi propaganda, and something about killing all them jooooos.

PacHead
Baninated
Nov 5, 2004, 05:40 PM

His P.L.O. conducted many cowardly campaigns of murder. Perhaps the best known, in 1972, when 5 Arab terrorists entered the Olympic Village in Munich Germany, and Slaughtered 11 unarmed Israeli athletes in cold blood.

He's also been linked to the murder of US diplomats.

No US politician should say anything nice about the sack of garbage.

slow moe
Mac Enthusiast
Nov 5, 2004, 05:46 PM

The fact he's laying in a Paris hospital says alot.
Lysdexics have more fnu.

Millennium
Clinically Insane
Nov 5, 2004, 05:49 PM

That he has fought for the Palestinians and Arabs most of his life.
Indeed, and this could be said to be a great thing. However, it was not a religious duty; it was an ethnic one.
But what I meant was that the Israelis should have nothing to say meaning that let the correct authorities(most likely the Waqf) determine if he should be allowed to be buried there.
As an honest question, who are the Waqf? Do they speak for all Islam? Do keep in mind that al-Aqsa is not a mere local shrine; while it is certainly no Mecca, it is a place holy to all Islam, and given this status, it is not the Palestinians alone who should have say.
The Israelis shouldn't have anything to say about it.
At the moment, IIRC, they hold legal title to the land. That if nothing else should give them some say. Perhaps they should not hold legal title, but the simple fact is that they do, and they do not seem terribly amenable to giving up that title. One would hope that they be nice about this if it comes to pass, and allow the burial. Nevertheless, that is their prerogative under the current law.

By the way, who ever said anything about burying him at al-Aqsa, anyway? You were the first person to mention it in this thread, and there are no linked articles. I am unaware of any such movements taking place in Israel at the moment. Is this merely your personal preference? If so, then why?

Logic
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2004, 05:50 PM

And he highjacked airplanes?

Are Christians worth more than Muslims? Because I haven't seen you calling for the death of Sharon the Pig. And he has actually been found guilty of massacres.

Arafat publicly condemned that act of terror.

Before you go on perhaps you could show me how he is directly linked to those acts you have now mentioned.

Logic
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2004, 05:58 PM

Indeed, and this could be said to be a great thing. However, it was not a religious duty; it was an ethnic one.

As an honest question, who are the Waqf? Do they speak for all Islam? Do keep in mind that al-Aqsa is not a mere local shrine; while it is certainly no Mecca, it is a place holy to all Islam, and given this status, it is not the Palestinians alone who should have say.

At the moment, IIRC, they hold legal title to the land. That if nothing else should give them some say. Perhaps they should not hold legal title, but the simple fact is that they do, and they do not seem terribly amenable to giving up that title. One would hope that they be nice about this if it comes to pass, and allow the burial. Nevertheless, that is their prerogative under the current law.

By the way, who ever said anything about burying him at al-Aqsa, anyway? You were the first person to mention it in this thread, and there are no linked articles. I am unaware of any such movements taking place in Israel at the moment. Is this merely your personal preference? If so, then why?
It was also a religious duty. All Muslims are considered to be brothers and it's a duty to help your brothers and sisters in Islam.

The Waqf is the Muslim administrative body for the Al-Haram As-Sharif. They are the "protectors" of the Mount and handle all things related to it. And it's true that it would be difficult to allow only the Palestinians to have a say in this but I think that is the only viable solution. Perhaps gather the Muslim leaders of the world and decide it that way. But one thing is certain. Israel should have no say in this.

They don't have any legal title to the land. Israel has never declared any borders. They occupy it at the moment. Nothing else.

I'll try to find the link but he has declared that he wants to be buried there.

typoon  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2004, 06:01 PM

And he highjacked airplanes?
Are Christians worth more than Muslims? Because I haven't seen you calling for the death of Sharon the Pig. And he has actually been found guilty of massacres.

Arafat publicly condemned that act of terror.

Before you go on perhaps you could show me how he is directly linked to those acts you have now mentioned.

Considering he is the head of that organization and he controls the P.L.O that alone would link him to it. I doubt didn't give his blessing to those hits.

No I didn't say he HiJacked the planes I said his organization was the one starting it. HE is the head of that organization.

Which act of terror? The one in 1972? That's kind of funny that the Head of a terrorist organization condemning an act by HIS organization.

Logic
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2004, 06:03 PM

Considering he is the head of that organization and he controls the P.L.O that alone would link him to it. I doubt didn't give his blessing to those hits.

No I didn't say he HiJacked the planes I said his organization was the one starting it. HE is the head of that organization.

Which act of terror? The one in 1972? That's kind of funny that the Head of a terrorist organization condemning an act by HIS organization.
Is Bush responsible for the torture and murder committed in Abu Ghraib?

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Nov 5, 2004, 06:12 PM

- Thomas Paine

finboy
Nov 5, 2004, 06:32 PM

Man, our school system must be on its last legs.

OreoCookie
Nov 5, 2004, 07:02 PM

The the Al Aqsa mosque is Israeli `property'? It the religious leaders of that mosque who decide who should be buried where.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

thunderous_funker
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2004, 07:11 PM

Why should any compassion be paid to the Father of Terrorism? I would say the same thing if it were Adolf Hitler was on his Death bed.
Wow. Your crediblity just dropped off the charts.

Now terrorism didn't exist before Arafat and the 1972 Olympic massacre has been compared to the Holocaust.

Are you drunk or is this the real typhoon?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." -- Hunter S. Thompson

Monique
Mac Elite
Nov 5, 2004, 07:17 PM

In hell.

UnixMac
Mac Elite
Nov 5, 2004, 07:25 PM

Jerusilim.
Where he was born and raised.
Mac Pro 3.0, ATI 5770 1GB VRAM, 10GB, 2xVelociraptor boot RAID, 4.5TB RAID0 storage, 30" & 20" Apple displays.
2 x Macbook Pro's 17" 3.06 4 GB RAM, 256GB Solid State drives
iMac 17" Core Duo 1GB RAM, & 2 iPhones 8GB, and a Nano in a pear tree!
Apple user since 1981

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Nov 5, 2004, 07:34 PM

Originally posted by UnixMac:
Jerusilim.
Where he was born and raised.
there's a Jerusalem in Egypt? Wow.
- Thomas Paine

Logic
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2004, 07:38 PM

Sources vary. Some say he was born in Jerusalem and some say he was born in Cairo. But it is certain that his mother was a Palestinian from Jerusalem.

But why don't you guys answer my questions?

1. Is Bush responsible for the torture and murder at Abu Ghraib?

2. I'm wondering how many know the history of the Al-Haram al-Sharif?

What the state of the Jewish Temple was, how it was used etc etc when it was decided to build a Mosque there.

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 5, 2004, 08:21 PM

In Chirac's pocket.

Maury
"Everything's so clear to me now: I'm the keeper of the cheese and you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it.
That's why he's gonna kill us. So we got to beat it. Yeah. Before he let's loose the marmosets on us."
my bandmy web sitemy guitar effectsmy photosfacebookbrightpoint

CreepingDeth
Professional Poster
Nov 5, 2004, 08:28 PM

A pig farm in Utah.

Or maybe we can make him a stain on the asphalt. No need to bury him then.

Oh yeah, not in Israel.

UR-20
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 6, 2004, 03:11 AM

I'll give you a hint, it's in my sig

Taliesin
Mac Elite
Nov 6, 2004, 04:41 AM

Lol.

What the muslims have done hundreds of years ago was a service for the jews. The jewish temple in Jerusalem was destroyed by the roman empire, and hundreds of years later muslims have defeated the roman empire in that area and rebuild a place where God could be worshipped just like in the jewish temple that was destroyed before. After all it's the same God both religions worship. Again many years later it were muslims that offered jews a safe haven, when they were prosecuted and killed in Europe.

If that is a disgusting trait of islamic culture...

Taliesin

Lefterer Guy
Nov 6, 2004, 04:58 AM

This is the first thread that I've read here that has made me physically ill.

Pundits in this thread: Just stop. Now. The question was a serious one, probably not meant to incite a partisan war. How about posting reasonable arguments instead of making fun of the death wish of a foreign leader and slapping the asses of your political team mates (typhoon is trying as hard as he possibly can, though that isn't saying all that much). I don't care how ****ing evil he was, he was a human being and his life is all but extinguished. That alone should earn him more respect than he has gotten from most people here.

Back on topic, I think Arafat should be buried in Jerusalem as he wishes and the US should force Israel to comply if nessisary. Israel needs to boot Sharon as their leader. An exchange student from Israel went to my school last year and she explained to everyone how Sharon was not exactly acting with the full support of his people. Many Israelis and Palestinians want peace and Sharon's typical move here (completely regardless of how Palestinian leaders are also acting) is not helping.

Millennium
Clinically Insane
Nov 6, 2004, 08:37 AM

It was also a religious duty. All Muslims are considered to be brothers and it's a duty to help your brothers and sisters in Islam.
In which case, he did nothing terribly special from a religious standpoint, as this would be something all Muslims are called to do. He did not go above and beyond what you would consider the call of duty.

Then again, frankly this whole situation has been a horrible abuse of the concept of Muslim brotherhood.
The Waqf is the Muslim administrative body for the Al-Haram As-Sharif. They are the "protectors" of the Mount and handle all things related to it.
Ah, so they hold religious authority over the region. OK, that's good enough for me; thanks for the info.

typoon  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 6, 2004, 11:25 AM

Originally posted by Lefterer Guy:
This is the first thread that I've read here that has made me physically ill.

Pundits in this thread: Just stop. Now. The question was a serious one, probably not meant to incite a partisan war. How about posting reasonable arguments instead of making fun of the death wish of a foreign leader and slapping the asses of your political team mates (typhoon is trying as hard as he possibly can, though that isn't saying all that much). I don't care how ****ing evil he was, he was a human being and his life is all but extinguished. That alone should earn him more respect than he has gotten from most people here.
Would you have said the same thing about Hitler? Stalin? I don't see why people are giving respect to this terrorist. Yes he is a human being, but his trail of blood has gone on for too long and he hasn't earned any respect except maybe from his terrorist thugs in the P.L.O and other groups. He doesn't deserve respect. Same thing as if it were Hitler, Stalin, Mousellini (SP).

ebuddy
Posting Junkie
Nov 6, 2004, 11:26 AM

Is Bush responsible for the torture and murder at Abu Ghraib?
Were we talking about Bush or Arafat? I love this redirect Logic, but for the sake of argument, let's illustrate how slanted it is to compare humiliation at Abu Ghraib to the attrocities committed by a terrorist leader like Arafat;

As early as 1997, Arafat authorized Hamas and Islamic Jihad attacks; he formed an umbrella group together with these Islamists organizations called the "Nationalist and Islamic Forces" that coordinated attacks against Israel, during the recent intifada, under the leadership of Fatah.

Arafat finances suicide bombings; he has paid operatives, while his office has funded explosive materials, manufactured locally or imported from abroad, like in the case of Iran.

Arafat actually commands the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, which has taken a leading role in shooting incidents and bombing attacks against Israeli civilians. As the mastermind of the second Palestinian intifada of September 2000, according to Palestinian sources, his influence over the scope and timing of the violence is extensive and even decisive.

Arafat Authorized Hamas and Islamic Jihad Attacks

During March 9-13, 1997 (and perhaps earlier), Arafat met personally in Gaza with the leaders of Hamas and other militant groups, and gave them the "green light" to resume terrorist attacks. Following those meetings, Chief of Staff Lt.-Gen. Amnon Lipkin-Shahak told Israel Radio on March 23, 1997: "Organizations such as Hamas and Islamic Jihad have an understanding from the Palestinian Authority to carry out attacks." After the outbreak of the violence in September 2000, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and Fatah coordinated together under the umbrella of the "Nationalist and Islamic Forces," led by Fatah.

Arafat Finances Suicide Bombings

In a memorandum captured in Operation Defensive Shield, the Secretary-General of the Fatah office in Tulkarm requested that Arafat provide $2,000 to each of 15 specifically named "Fighting Brethren" of the Tanzim military wing of Fatah. According to Israeli military sources, each of the "fighters" was involved in the planning or execution of suicide attacks. With his own signature in Arabic, Arafat authorized the payment of $800 to each of the "fighters" on April 5, 2001.

n September 19, 2001, Arafat personally approved a request for payment of $600 to three people including Ra'ad Karmi, commander of the Tanzim in Tulkarm, who was personally involved in at least 25 shooting attacks against Israelis. Arafat funded Karmi even though Israel had placed Karmi on its "most-wanted" list just three months earlier.5 On the same day, Arafat approved payment to Amar Qadan, a member of his own Force-17 "Presidential Guard," who was involved in terrorist operations.

A second request was faxed to Arafat to fund 12 more terrorists. According to Colonel Miri Eisin of the IDF Intelligence Branch, "Every single one of them was on our wanted list...these are Tanzim members, which is Arafat's own party."6 Arafat knew well that these individuals were involved in terrorism. Nevertheless, on January 7, 2002, "Arafat himself - in his handwriting, with his signature...agreed to pay the money."7

On January 17, 2002, two and a half weeks later, a Palestinian killed six Israelis and wounded twenty-six at a bat-mitzvah party in Hadera, initiated and planned by one of those on Arafat's list � Mansur Saleh Sharim, who was already responsible for the deaths of at least three Israelis. Senior Fatah figures in Israeli custody, like Marwan Barghouti, admitted subsequently that Arafat approved funding for Fatah operatives with the knowledge that it would be used to finance terrorist attacks against Israeli civilians.8

n the early months of 2002, the number of attacks by the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades, including suicide bombings, exceeded those of Hamas and Islamic Jihad. On September 16, 2001, the Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades requested payment to cover expenses for "production of explosive charges" from Arafat's financial confidante, Fuad Shubaki, who, as the head of the Palestinian Authority's "Armed Forces Financial Directorate," was also the mastermind behind the Karine-A weapons ship delivery from Iran. That ship also carried huge amounts of C-4 explosives that could only be used for bombing attacks against Israel.

Arafat has been a participant in, and supreme commander of, many of the Palestinians' terror activities. He has knowingly funded terrorists, both before and after they committed crimes. He has authorized plans for terror actions. What Israel has put together on Arafat's involvement in terrorism is only the tip of the iceberg; these are only the connections that have been documented in captured materials. As the mastermind of the entire September 2000 intifada, his impact has been far more widespread.10 Even though he had committed at Oslo to "put an end to decades of confrontation and conflict...and strive to live in peaceful coexistence, mutual dignity and security,"11 Arafat's actions over the past decade have proven the opposite.

*Deliberately targeting civilian non-combatants is a war crime.

*Hijacking civilian airliners is a war crime.

*Using children as soldiers is a war crime.

*Planning and conducting military aggression during peace talks is a war crime.

He should be buried, where he's buried.
ebuddy

UnixMac
Mac Elite
Nov 6, 2004, 11:46 AM

I believe Egypt is where he was educated and lived for a while, but his family is from Jerusalem.
Mac Pro 3.0, ATI 5770 1GB VRAM, 10GB, 2xVelociraptor boot RAID, 4.5TB RAID0 storage, 30" & 20" Apple displays.
Apple user since 1981

UnixMac
Mac Elite
Nov 6, 2004, 11:48 AM

Would you have said the same thing about Hitler? Stalin? I don't see why people are giving respect to this terrorist. Yes he is a human being, but his trail of blood has gone on for too long and he hasn't earned any respect except maybe from his terrorist thugs in the P.L.O and other groups. He doesn't deserve respect. Same thing as if it were Hitler, Stalin, Mousellini (SP).
So I guess there were no Jewish "terrorists" back in '47 when they were "fighting" for a new homeland? You better do more study on the subject before you equate Arafat with Hitler... One man's terrorist, anothers freedom fighter.
Apple user since 1981

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Nov 6, 2004, 12:01 PM

You do know that Christianity has this disgusting trait as well? Just take a look at where some of the oldest Christian churches in Central and South America are built.

Splinter
Senior User
Nov 6, 2004, 12:59 PM

who cares hwere he is burried? he holds a permanent one way ticket to hell wether he is burid in jerusalem in cario or under the popes bed sheets. on a more political levle it would only dmage the situation if he was allowed to be burried in Jerusalem... to quote someone.

Jerusalem is off-limits. "They [the Palestinians] will choose where to bury him, but he will not be buried in Jerusalem because Jerusalem is the city where Jewish kings are buried and not Arab terrorists,"

CreepingDeth
Professional Poster
Nov 6, 2004, 01:15 PM

God damn. Logic, you must have sorta inside source or something. I don't recall any murder over there. What was done is hazing. I bet it's only a little worse than what happens at bachelor parties.

[Holds Breath] Hope he's dead.

What if we inciner�uh�missi�er�"cremate" him. That's right. Let's cremate him. I say the most effective way would likely be in a hollow tube. Very cost efficient & fun to watch.

UnixMac
Mac Elite
Nov 6, 2004, 02:28 PM

his death will give Israel one less excuse to make peace. But mark my words... they won't.
Apple user since 1981

Forum Links
Forum Rules