Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Should a USA Network Show Called, "Political Animals" be Fair Game in the Lounge?

Should a USA Network Show Called, "Political Animals" be Fair Game in the Lounge?
kimosABE
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 20, 2012, 12:55 PM

Last night marked the conclusion of a limited run TV seties named, Political Animals. It was absolutely terrific. Sublime. Delicious. Outstanding. Superb. among the best that television has ever presented in the way of fictional dramas.

Should the name of the show dictate the forum where it should be disussed?

What makes it a remarkable show is the writing and the acting and the ridiculously strong cast of characters.

Did anyone else watch it?

reader50
Administrator
Aug 20, 2012, 05:03 PM

I watch Game of Thrones, which naturally, we discuss in the Gaming forum.

kimosABE  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 20, 2012, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by reader50 View Post
I watch Game of Thrones, which naturally, we discuss in the Gaming forum.
Thanx for that, reader50!

I'm not much of a game boy. I recognize it is popular and that the skills learned in gaming can help make our young people better able to control some of our awesome weapons of war in Afghanistan and elsewhere. So, there is some good that comes from it.

Otherwise, I am skeptical of the whole gaming idea. I think some of it encourages anti-social behaviors.

However, lest you think me totally without hope, I do admit to liking Angry Birds.

Forum Links
Forum Rules