Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Desktops > 17" Imac opinions please :)

17" Imac opinions please :)
DinoG4
Banned
Jan 29, 2004, 05:30 PM

Hello folks, been sometime since I've posted here, I had a new dual G4 1.25 yr ago..sold it about 1mth after..I originally wanted the Imac but the thought of the 2 processors got the best of me. Was sold due to the fact I realized was way overkill for internet/music use. Now Im looking to get back into the Mac scene again , The 17" imac is my choice so far, and hoping to buy it next friday..Im here looking for opinions on this model as far as LCD screen...Is it Sharper than a crt?, any issues I should be aware of before I make the plunge?...Thanks for any user opinions..Dino.

hostvisions
Jan 29, 2004, 06:20 PM

The 17" is a great machine, go for it. If you got the scratch, the 20" is beautiful to behold.

nredman
Addicted to MacNN
Jan 29, 2004, 09:43 PM

i used to have the 15" iMac and now have an eMac...you will be happy with the LCD in the iMacs...trust me

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniel's."

Forum Links
Forum Rules