Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Miscellaneous RAM, HDs & enclosures, Bluetooth modules, more!

FS: Miscellaneous RAM, HDs & enclosures, Bluetooth modules, more!
bighead
Senior User
Jan 24, 2009, 03:15 PM

(1) Pair of 512 MB Nanya PC2-5300 SO-DIMM, $15 (shipped)
Pulled from a new MacBook, these are original Apple OEM memory sticks that will work properly in any MacBook or MacBook Pro released until last October when the "Unibody" models came out.

(1) Pair of 512 MB Hynix PC2-5300 SO-DIMM, $15 (shipped)
Pulled from a new MacBook, these are original Apple OEM memory sticks that will work properly in any MacBook or MacBook Pro released until last October when the "Unibody" models came out.

(1) Seagate Momentus 2.5" 100GB 7200 RPM SATA hard disk, $50 (shipped)
This drive is an Apple OEM pull from a working MacBook Pro, and has been zeroed out for security and to test the disk. The drive works great, and is in need of a good home. Will work in any Intel Mac that takes a 2.5" SATA hard disk. Buy this drive, and I'll include one pair of the 512 MB SO-DIMMs mentioned above, for free.

(1) Hitachi TravelStar 2.5" 120GB 5400 RPM SATA hard disk, $60 (shipped)
This drive is an Apple OEM pull from a brand new mid-2008 purchased MacBook, and was tested before pulling. Drive had no personal data on it, and still has the original operating system from the factory. Drive HAS NOT been erased. Buy this drive, and I'll include one pair of the 512 MB SO-DIMMs mentioned above, for free.

(1) D-Link DWB-120M "Purple" USB Bluetooth adapter for Mac, $15 (shipped)
This is the original Bluetooth adapter sold by Apple online and in its retail stores, and should work on any USB Mac to add Bluetooth function via an open USB port. Please verify your software and hardware before purchasing this adapter.

(1) D-Link DBT-120 "Gray/Green" USB Bluetooth adapter for Mac, $15 (shipped)
This is the second Bluetooth adapter sold by Apple online and in its retail stores, and should work on any USB Mac to add Bluetooth function via an open USB port. Please verify your software and hardware before purchasing this adapter.

(1) Maha MH-C401FS 100 Minute Cool Charger for AA/AAA NIMH batteries, $45 (shipped)
I lost several chargers in my moves over the years, and purchased replacements. This charger is now surplus since I've found them all (don't need 3!) and has been used very little since being purchased. Just used to to charge up a set of Maha 2700mah AAs, so I know it works. Comes with charger, AC adapter, and car cigarette lighter adapter. I'll throw in a few of the plastic AA battery cases if you'd like, too.

I'm also not opposed to local pickup if you're in Orange County, CA.

I've got more stuff that I'm finding and testing so this post will probably be updated as I get through it all. Please don't hesitate to send me a PM with questions. Thanks for reading!
( Last edited by bighead; Feb 18, 2009 at 04:11 PM. Reason: cleanup, updating)
the bighead

- MacBook Pro 15" matte non-unibody 2.6 GHz, 4GB RAM, 120/SSD & 750GB/7200
- PM G4 Dual 1.25 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 1x320 boot, 1x2TB TM Backup - 2x1TB & 2x3TB Archive/Backup

bighead  (op)
Senior User
Feb 18, 2009, 04:20 PM

Cleaned up the previous post, and adding these items to the mix for sale:

(1) H2O Audio iFR Sport Combo iPhone 2G NIB, $30 (shipped)
This case is meant for using your original iPhone 2G outdoors, shielded from the elements and impacts. I won it in a contest, and have not opened the packaging. Note, this will not work with the iPhone 3G, it is ONLY for the original iPhone with metal housing.

(1) OWC 2.5" FireWire 800 & USB Enclosure for ATA hard disks, $40 (shipped)
This enclosure is used, but is still in great condition and waiting for your 2.5" IDE/ATA hard disk. If you've got an old drive that you want to hook up to your new machine, this is the perfect enclosure. This set includes the enclosure, all mounting screws, a black leatherette carry case, and a 1M FireWire 800 9-pin to 9-pin cable. Also has a USB port, but does not include mini-USB cable.

For your reference, my eBay Feedback Profile is:
eBay Feedback Profile for primewave

You can send me a message through eBay for confirmation if you would like.

Please don't hesitate to message with questions or offers. Thanks!
the bighead

- PM G4 Dual 1.25 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 1x320 boot, 1x2TB TM Backup - 2x1TB & 2x3TB Archive/Backup

bighead  (op)
Senior User
Feb 20, 2009, 04:05 PM

Also have for sale:

(2) 160 GB FireWire 400 & USB 2.0 Portable Drives in MacAlly Enclosures, $65 each (shipped)
These drives are both 160 GB in the MacAlly PHR-250CC FireWire & USB 2.0 drive enclosures that are probably the best on the market for ATA/IDE drives. They come in the faux-leather sleeve and have original FireWire 400 cables, USB data cables, and USB power cables. One drive is a Seagate with warranty ending Nov. 16, 2011 and the other is a Western Digital with warranty ending Jan. 1, 2011. Both have been zeroed for testing and are ready to go.

Please also note that I will only ship to the United States. Thanks for reading!
the bighead

Forum Links
Forum Rules