Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > For Sale - iBook 800mhz 640ram Combo Airport Extreme but....

For Sale - iBook 800mhz 640ram Combo Airport Extreme but....
nredman
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 14, 2005, 09:03 AM

need to sell my ibook - here's the deal

iBook G4 - 800mhz - 640mb - Combo Drive - Airport Extreme Card included

dead hard drive - it was 60gb - but about two weeks ago it died on me. i tried to check it out with disk utility and it showed SMART Status Failed and i dont really want to try to fix it or get it fixed. so i ordered a new computer and i need to sell this one. so if you can fix it yourself you could save some money. the ibook looks good, it has some scuffs on the outside but nothing major, i can take some pictures if you want. i believe it came with 10.3 - like i said above i have already installed the airport card and the ram (which was from crucial or ramjet) i am in the process of signing up for paypal so someone can buy it, either here or on ebay. pm me if you are interested

$500 (that is what i would like for it - or make me an offer and i will consider it)

thanks
( Last edited by nredman; Nov 15, 2005 at 06:30 PM. )

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniel's."

nredman  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 14, 2005, 09:04 AM

here is that thread i posted about the hard drive failing

http://forums.macnn.com/showthread.php?t=274754

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniel's."

nredman  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Nov 27, 2005, 06:21 PM

just bumping this - i am too lazy to put it up on ebay

how about $400

ll350
Nov 27, 2005, 08:23 PM

pm'ed you

nredman  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Dec 3, 2005, 06:48 PM

sorry not to respond to everyone who sent me a pm - i found someone locally who wanted my ibook. sorry again for not getting back to everyone

Forum Links
Forum Rules