Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Bush Regrets Saying, "Bring it on!"

Bush Regrets Saying, "Bring it on!"
abe
Professional Poster
May 25, 2006, 09:14 PM

Bush, Blair acknowledge Iraq errors

WASHINGTON, May 25 (UPI) -- U.S. President George Bush Thursday says his "tough talk" rhetoric was among the biggest errors made during the conflict in Iraq

At a joint news conference with British Prime Minister Tony Blair in Washington, Bush said he regrets using phrases like, "Bring it on," and "Wanted, dead or alive."

"The kind of tough talk that sent the wrong signal to people," Bush said. "I learned some lessons about expressing myself in maybe a little more sophisticated manner."

He also cited the abuses committed at Abu Ghraib prison.

"We've been paying for that for a long time," Bush said.

Blair said planners underestimated the seriousness of the insurgency.

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.ph...5-082520-9374r

No matter what he says or does this new candor won't make you opposition guys warm up to him. I don't know that I'd even bother, if I were he.
America should know the political orientation of government officials who might be in a position to adversely influence the future of this country. http://tinyurl.com/4vucu5

itistoday
Professional Poster
May 25, 2006, 10:09 PM

You don't get it abe, the man made a million horrible, terrible mistakes (many of them deliberate) and doesn't deserve any sympathy what so ever. This man was entrusted with an enormous job that required an incredible amount of responsibility and competence. However, because of his arrogance, his ignorance, and his stupidity, he has sent the entire world into turmoil and chaos, and has managed to do the same to America.

So if he thinks he can just apologize for not speaking in a "sophisticated manner", he's got something coming to him. There's a whole lot more he needs to apologize for, and most importantly: fix.

The man deserves every bit of ridicule and humiliation he receives, and then some. He's not fit for the job and America should have impeached him years ago.

On a lighter note, I just saw one of my childhood favorite cartoons again, thanks to somebody on YouTube. It was an episode from Captain Planet, one of the best cartoons to come out of America, and ironically it's not being played at a time when it's most needed. In its place, Americans are watching utter trash like "American Idol", "Pokemon", and other atrocities.

If anyone wants to see it, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CctE0...69E588&index=0
( Last edited by itistoday; May 25, 2006 at 10:16 PM. )

Railroader
Banned
May 25, 2006, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by itistoday
Americans are watching utter trash like "American Idol", "Pokemon", and other atrocities.
Don't forget SouthPark and Dr. Phil.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 25, 2006, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Railroader
Don't forget SouthPark and Dr. Phil.
Almost all of the previous seasons of South Park are the funniest things I have EVER seen. Last night I watched the J-Lo episode where Cartman's hand is a Jennifer Lopez imitation and I was crying and howling with laughter.

Dr. Phil is a big, boorish, bald-headed bully.
America should know the political orientation of government officials who might be in a position to adversely influence the future of this country. http://tinyurl.com/4vucu5

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 25, 2006, 10:43 PM

You don't get it abe, the man made a million horrible, terrible mistakes (many of them deliberate) and doesn't deserve any sympathy what so ever. This man was entrusted with an enormous job that required an incredible amount of responsibility and competence. However, because of his arrogance, his ignorance, and his stupidity, he has sent the entire world into turmoil and chaos, and has managed to do the same to America.

So if he thinks he can just apologize for not speaking in a "sophisticated manner", he's got something coming to him. There's a whole lot more he needs to apologize for, and most importantly: fix.

The man deserves every bit of ridicule and humiliation he receives, and then some. He's not fit for the job and America should have impeached him years ago.
Ahem...it is YOU who don't get it. He tried to do what was best for this country, for freedom around the world, for the institution of Demorcracy and for millions of oppressed peoples.

The fact that there are enemies of the US, enemies of freedom and enemies of Democracy who are opposing his actions is NOT an indication that what the President did was bad or wrong. It is an indication of just how much the bad guys want to impose oppression and tyranny on the world.

Here's an excerpt from a joint press conference today at the White House. The speaker is British PM Tony Blair.

PRIME MINISTER BLAIR: I think what we need to do is to recognize that there are threats in our world today that require us to act earlier and more effectively. And I think we can debate the institutional structure within which that should happen in the United Nations and elsewhere, but I also think that when we look at this global terrorism that we face, there is -- to me, at any rate -- a very clear link between the terrorism that is afflicting virtually every country in the Western world, either in actuality or potentially, the terrorism that is happening all over different countries of the Middle East and in Asia and elsewhere, and the terrorism that is there in Iraq and Afghanistan.

And one of the things I think, certainly for our people they find most difficult to understand, is, they will say, well, is it -- can it be worth everything that we are doing? I mean, it's such a huge sacrifice that is being made. Can it be worth it? And I think the answer to that is, it is worth it to those engaged in this violence and terrorism to try to stop us, and we should have the same faith and confidence in our determination to succeed as they have in their determination to make us fail.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...060525-12.html

Dork.
Professional Poster
May 25, 2006, 10:45 PM

I'll admit that I never thought I'd hear him acknowledge that there were any mistakes made in the run-up to the war in Iraq. I certainly never thought I'd hear that while he was still in office.

It's a good start!

itistoday
Professional Poster
May 25, 2006, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by abe
Ahem...it is YOU who don't get it. He tried to do what was best for this country, for freedom around the world, for the institution of Demorcracy and for millions of oppressed peoples.
Ah, so what was best for this country, was to attack a country that had not attacked us, to spend almost 300 BILLION dollars on this unnecessary war, to cause the deaths of an official 17,648 Americans and 40,000 Iraqi civilians, to turn a surplus into a multi-billion dollar deficit, to "protect us" from a country barely struggling to feed itself, to create a whole NEW generation of terrorists that despise America (perhaps not without justification), and to "protect us" by taking away our rights as American citizens and putting religious nutballs in positions of power from where they can piss on the Constitution. Meanwhile, he COMPLETELY ignores the IMMENSELY IMPORTANT problem of global warming and the energy crisis. I think I get it now... you're a lunatic.

Originally Posted by abe
The fact that there are enemies of the US, enemies of freedom and enemies of Democracy who are opposing his actions is NOT an indication that what the President did was bad or wrong. It is an indication of just how much the bad guys want to impose oppression and tyranny on the world.
Oh yes, the "bad guys", listen to yourself. The real "bad guys" were located in a geographical region several thousand miles north-east of Iraq, and we have yet to destroy their organization or capture their leader. The "bad guys" you refer to (Saddam Hussein) had absolutely no capability of harming the United States, however, George Bush felt that it was his duty to do the job for them by placing all of American in debt, encouraging Americans to become idiotic religious drones, discourage public education, discourage stem-cell research that would help improve American lives, limit funding for scientific research, discourage abortion (an absolutely wonderful idea), and in general encourage an air of complete complacency and retardation among the American populous, causing "us" to become the laughing stalk of the civilized world.

We could go on and on and on bickering back and forth about this, but the facts stand, America is now in a very precarious position, thanks primarily to that man and the group of idiots that follow him.
( Last edited by itistoday; May 26, 2006 at 04:00 PM. )

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 25, 2006, 11:08 PM

Ah, so what was best for this country, was to attack a country that had not attacked us, to spend almost 300 BILLION dollars on this unnecessary war, to cause the deaths of an official 17648 people, to turn a surplus into a multi-billion dollar deficit, to "protect us" from a country barely struggling to feed itself, to create a whole NEW generation of terrorists that despise America (perhaps not without justification), and to "protect us" by taking away our rights as American citizens. Meanwhile, he COMPLETELY ignores the IMMENSELY IMPORTANT problem of global warming and the energy crisis. I think I get it now... you're a lunatic.

Oh yes, the "bad guys", listen to yourself. The real "bad guys" where located in a geographical region several thousand miles north-east of Iraq, and we have yet to destroy their organization or capture their leader. The "bad guys" you refer to (Saddam Hussein) had absolutely no capability of harming the United States, however, George Bush felt that it was his duty to do the job for them by placing all of American in debt, encouraging Americans to become idiotic religious drones, discourage public education, discourage stem-cell research that would help improve American lives, discourage abortion (an absolutely wonderful idea), and in general encourage an air of complete complacency and retardation among the American populous, causing "us" to become the laughing stalk of the civilized world.

We could go on and on and on bickering back and forth about this, but the facts stand, America is now in a very precarious position, thanks primarily to that man and the group of idiots that follow him.
At LEAST I know the difference between "WERE" and "WHERE!"

Spliffdaddy
Posting Junkie
May 25, 2006, 11:10 PM

Yeah, we might be the laughing stock of the civilized world - but I don't see any of them sailing over here to kick our ass.

There's something worse than being the laughing stock - it would be weakness and lack of resolve.

Let 'em laugh. Ain't like they can do s**t about it.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 25, 2006, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Dork.
I'll admit that I never thought I'd hear him acknowledge that there were any mistakes made in the run-up to the war in Iraq. I certainly never thought I'd hear that while he was still in office.

It's a good start!
Thank you.

itistoday
Professional Poster
May 25, 2006, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by Spliffdaddy
Let 'em laugh. Ain't like they can do s**t about it.
Spliffdaddy: whenever you open your mouth, or in this case, whenever you raise your fingers to type up a post, you are letting the world know that you are the rather unfortunate, cryogenically preserved offspring of our simian ancestors.
( Last edited by itistoday; May 25, 2006 at 11:40 PM. )

itistoday
Professional Poster
May 25, 2006, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by abe
At LEAST I know the difference between "WERE" and "WHERE!"

whoops, got confused because of the geographical context it was in. Fixed!

(wonderful retort btw)

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 26, 2006, 12:11 AM

(wonderful retort btw)
There's hope for you, yet.

smacintush
Addicted to MacNN
May 26, 2006, 03:17 AM

On a lighter note, I just saw one of my childhood favorite cartoons again, thanks to somebody on YouTube. It was an episode from Captain Planet, one of the best cartoons to come out of America, and ironically it's not being played at a time when it's most needed. In its place, Americans are watching utter trash like "American Idol", "Pokemon", and other atrocities.
Captain Planet was just lame. Way lame.
Being in debt and celebrating a lower deficit is like being on a diet and celebrating the fact you gained two pounds this week instead of five.

itistoday
Professional Poster
May 26, 2006, 03:22 AM

Originally Posted by smacintush
Captain Planet was just lame. Way lame.

(The power is YOURS!)

Nicko
Professional Poster
May 26, 2006, 09:23 AM

, Bush is apologizing to the terrorists. I guess they can stop blowing themselves up now.

BlueSky
Mac Elite
May 26, 2006, 12:30 PM

Bush says he regrets speaking so cavalierly and thoughtlessly, this is a positive sign. This can only mean he'll eventually come to realize what a thoughtless, despicable moron he was when he attended the press dinner and presented the slide show of himself looking for WMD in the oval office while thousands were dying and being maimed. What a guy.

NYCFarmboy
Mac Elite
May 26, 2006, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by abe
No matter what he says or does this new candor won't make you opposition guys warm up to him. I don't know that I'd even bother, if I were he.
agreed

Rumor
May 26, 2006, 01:39 PM

If the US would have offed Sadam when they had a chance in the 80's, I wonder what would be happening right now...
I like my water with hops, malt, hops, yeast, and hops.

BlueSky
Mac Elite
May 26, 2006, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by abe
Is it possible that this "new candor" is a result of his handlers watching the polls and listening to the myriad of critics and deciding that yet another gesture needs to be made by the preznint?

Abe, you're so enamored with this guy and I'll probably never figure it out. But I do strongly suspect that if a truly great leader (or even a competent one) ever gets into the white house, you'll probably end up one gyration short of an epilectic seizure in your extolling of his/her virtues.

Pace yourself, man, pace yourself. Save it for someone who deserves it.

Rumor
May 26, 2006, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by BlueSky
Is it possible that this "new candor" is a result of his handlers watching the polls and listening to the myriad of critics and deciding that yet another gesture needs to be made by the preznint?

Abe, you're so enamored with this guy and I'll probably never figure it out. But I do strongly suspect that if a truly great leader (or even a competent one) ever gets into the white house, you'll probably end up one gyration short of an epilectic seizure in your extolling of his/her virtues.

I'll call the voodoo witchdoctor to raise JFK.

PacHead
Baninated
May 26, 2006, 02:10 PM

Bush may have chickened out and regretted his own words, but I stilll think it was a good thing to say back then and it still applies today 'Bring it on you worthless terrorists, the USA will make mincemeat out of you and your friends.' Terrorists suck and they will have to continue to be captured and/or killed like the animals that they are.

adster
May 26, 2006, 06:36 PM

I take it Bush has been reading the memos of how his offence in Afghanistan is going. He'll rue the day he said those words. The Afghans, in time, will kick the living **** out of the UK & US troops.

Oh wait, he's already ruing them.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 26, 2006, 07:10 PM

Bush says he regrets speaking so cavalierly and thoughtlessly, this is a positive sign. This can only mean he'll eventually come to realize what a thoughtless, despicable moron he was when he attended the press dinner and presented the slide show of himself looking for WMD in the oval office while thousands were dying and being maimed. What a guy.
Maybe he should have chained himself to the fence in the Rose Garden?

Though later that year the Shah would leave the U.S. and die in Egypt, the hostage crisis continued and dominated the last year of Carter's presidency, even though almost half of the hostages were released. The subsequent responses to the crisis, from a "Rose Garden strategy" of staying inside the White House, to the unsuccessful attempt to rescue the hostages, were largely seen as contributing to defeat in the 1980 election.
Maybe there should be a rule outlawing any laughter or light heartedness until the troops come home.

And besides, the President was making light of himself!

(Good to see you, BlueSky!)

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 26, 2006, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Rumor
If the US would have offed Sadam when they had a chance in the 80's, I wonder what would be happening right now...
You mean in 1991, right?

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 26, 2006, 07:21 PM

I believe that the man or woman who, more than any other ONE person in government, determines the fate of my country deserves every bit of our collective support and prayers to do the best job possible FOR US.

I supported Clinton. AT THE TIME. I supported GHW Bush (41). I supported Reagan when his policies were looking more like cracked eggs than omelet. I supported Carter. AT THE TIME. I supported Ford. I supported Nixon. AT THE TIME. And as a kid I believed in supporting LBJ and JFK.

They were my Presidents and needed all the help they could get.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 26, 2006, 07:29 PM

I'll call the voodoo witchdoctor to raise JFK.
Good looking. Young. Beautiful wife and family. Rich. Intellectual. Cultured. War hero. Survived a major challenge to the safety of the world, but truth be known, things could have easily gone the other way and in his short 1,000 days in office we'll never really know his true measure as a President. What would have been done about Viet Nam, for example?

But the fact that he was all of the things I described above and was cut down in his prime, he'll always be held up as the one shining example of liberal greatness other than FDR.

The Gipper was pretty darn good!

Rumor
May 26, 2006, 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by abe
You mean in 1991, right?
No, I mean in the 80's when the US government was helping him.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 26, 2006, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by funk ride
I take it Bush has been reading the memos of how his offence in Afghanistan is going. He'll rue the day he said those words. The Afghans, in time, will kick the living **** out of the UK & US troops.

Oh wait, he's already ruing them.
Your post reminds me of a woman from Scotland, Helen Duncan, who was able to look into her crystal ball and predict the future and was branded a traitor in WWII.
http://www.clan-duncan.co.uk/hduncan.html

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 26, 2006, 07:45 PM

No, I mean in the 80's when the US government was helping him.
Leave it to Fuzzy brained liberals to think of killing someone who is helping them.

ironknee
Addicted to MacNN
May 26, 2006, 08:00 PM

nice to see the press grow some balls

also i think blair was more candid than expected. bush is trying to save his place in history...too late busta

ink
Mac Elite
May 26, 2006, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by abe
Actually... I was proud of my president for the SECOND* time this year. That was a great press conference that they put on, a refreshing breath of truth instead of the dishonest gruel that he usually serves up. Not that he continually lies, but that he (and the White House) never seems to admit error; this behavior casts doubts on his ability to run secret programs such as the NSA wire-tapping and the end-run around FISA where implicit trust is paramount. I think Bush is coming around to the realization that his overall reaction to 9/11 was overzealous and misdirected.

* First time was during the state of the union, when he declared that we were addicted to oil and needed to invest in "alternative", renewable energies.

Actually, he and Blaire did say that. Fixing is the current obession.

ink
Mac Elite
May 26, 2006, 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by Dork.
It's a good start!

No, it's a collosally BAD start, but at least he's on the track now.

Rumor
May 26, 2006, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by abe
Leave it to Fuzzy brained liberals to think of killing someone who is helping them.
Try reading my post again. We were helping him, not the other way around.

Leave it to the egotistical right-wingers to help put a group or individual in power, only to have them turn against us.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 26, 2006, 10:17 PM

Try reading my post again. We were helping him, not the other way around.

Leave it to the egotistical right-wingers to help put a group or individual in power, only to have them turn against us.
Gotcha!

Leave it to the FBL to not know the history. He was helping us. Check it out.

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 26, 2006, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by ironknee
nice to see the press grow some balls

also i think blair was more candid than expected. bush is trying to save his place in history...too late busta
Now that's no way to think! Where do you think many of the posters here would be if their mommies took that attitude toward their bed wetting well into their teen years?

It's never too late.

ironknee
Addicted to MacNN
May 26, 2006, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by abe
Now that's no way to think! Where do you think many of the posters here would be if their mommies took that attitude toward their bed wetting well into their teen years?

It's never too late.
what the...??

jesus ain't coming back...

bush will go down in history as a hugh failure...

and do you wet your bed abe? of all the things to say, freud would have a field day with that...

are you really scott depace from the howard stern show?

spauldingg
Grizzled Veteran
May 26, 2006, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by abe
Too F*cking late.
“The love of liberty is the love of others; the love of power is the love of ourselves.” -- William Hazlitt

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 26, 2006, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by ironknee
what the...??

jesus ain't coming back...Bible says different.

bush will go down in history as a hugh failure...like HUGH Hefner?

spauldingg
Grizzled Veteran
May 26, 2006, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by abe
I believe that the man or woman who, more than any other ONE person in government, determines the fate of my country deserves every bit of our collective support and prayers to do the best job possible FOR US.

I supported Clinton. AT THE TIME. I supported GHW Bush (41). I supported Reagan when his policies were looking more like cracked eggs than omelet. I supported Carter. AT THE TIME. I supported Ford. I supported Nixon. AT THE TIME. And as a kid I believed in supporting LBJ and JFK.

What a Patriot! (read: sheep)
“The love of liberty is the love of others; the love of power is the love of ourselves.” -- William Hazlitt

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 26, 2006, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by spauldingg
Never too late.

spauldingg
Grizzled Veteran
May 26, 2006, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by ink
Actually... I was proud of my president for the SECOND* time this year. That was a great press conference that they put on, a refreshing breath of truth instead of the dishonest gruel that he usually serves up. Not that he continually lies, but that he (and the White House) never seems to admit error; this behavior casts doubts on his ability to run secret programs such as the NSA wire-tapping and the end-run around FISA where implicit trust is paramount. I think Bush is coming around to the realization that his overall reaction to 9/11 was overzealous and misdirected.
He is not. His handlers, his puppeteers, and his speech writers are. When will Americans realize that this individual is in no way in charge of anything.

* First time was during the state of the union, when he declared that we were addicted to oil and needed to invest in "alternative", renewable energies.
Like he, Cheney, and the Exxon executive Overlords didn't let that slip through as words with no intent to follow up with actions.

spauldingg
Grizzled Veteran
May 26, 2006, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by abe
Never too late.
Can he (meaning they) bring back the dead? If not than: too f*cking late.

When will neojerk repubs realize that death sucks, and apologies don't resurrect the dead.

ironknee
Addicted to MacNN
May 26, 2006, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by abe

What a Patriot! (read: sheep)
What do you get for pretending the danger's not real.
Meek and obedient you follow the leader
Down well trodden corridors into the valley of steel.
What a surprise!
A look of terminal shock in your eyes.
Now things are really what they seem.
No, this is no bad dream.

pink floyd sheep

spauldingg
Grizzled Veteran
May 26, 2006, 11:33 PM

Well, that Floyd brings back memories. Wasn't it about another neojerk republican named Maggie?

abe  (op)
Professional Poster
May 27, 2006, 12:09 AM

Can he (meaning they) bring back the dead? If not than: too f*cking late.

When will neojerk repubs realize that death sucks, and apologies don't resurrect the dead.
Some of the people who have fought for freedom say the fight was worth it. Some people say that only the fight to achieve total Islamic world dominance is worth fighting for.

spauldingg, do you think Islam and/or the Koran is worth fighting for?

tie
Professional Poster
May 27, 2006, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by ink

Interesting. You realize that Bush has admitted he was wrong before. This isn't the first time.

For example, the day after the state of the union, under Saudi pressure, Bush admitted he was wrong about alternative energy sources.

I think it is interesting that Bush still hasn't admitted to making any of the serious mistakes he did make. And indeed nobody in the administration has been held accountable; for example, we still have an incompetent, dishonest defense secretary. When Rice was asked if the administration had any mistakes, she said that the military had made thousands of strategic errors, but admitted none on her part of that of the administration. Now the administration admits Bush shouldn't have said "Bring it on"? I think this press conference was just more of the same.

ink
Mac Elite
May 27, 2006, 01:46 AM

He is not. His handlers, his puppeteers, and his speech writers are. When will Americans realize that this individual is in no way in charge of anything..
That's why I put "The White House" in parenthesis next to his name.

Originally Posted by tie
I think this press conference was just more of the same.
Most people seem to disagree with you. I suppose it could be more of the same. I also don't think it much matters. The only real reform that could be passed would be to limit the president's ability to take such actions without congressional approval (although, in this case, they did approve -- regardless what Kerry says*).

* Although, to his credit, Kerry and the rest of the representatives and senators did not have access to all the information. They had to rely on what the whitehouse was feeding them (because, after all, you can't trust congress with secrets). The whole system appears to be without preemptive checks and balances; sure, we can go back and have an Iraq Commission review everything -- but it's a bit too late at that point... Then Republican party-line supporters become upset when citizens have the gall to question other secret programs. You can trust the president this time, honest!

spauldingg
Grizzled Veteran
May 27, 2006, 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by abe
Some of the people
Some who? Links?
who have fought for freedom...
Who's Freedom? Ours? Iraq was never a threat to our freedom, but this administration is.
say the fight was worth it.
Some people say..blah blah blah...

Some people who? Faux network "news", mayhaps, the same people who say "some people say" all the time but never say who "some people" are? What? Three people in a population of close to three billion say something and all of a sudden the three people complainingt out of their sphincters it actually mean something? I'm a firm believer in the majority protecting the minority, but the minority has to stand up and say "look at me, I have something to say..." and not just let the media say "some people say"...

that only the fight to achieve total Islamic world dominance is worth fighting for.
You mean like Falwell, Robertson, Phelps, and other neojerk republican extremists who want the whole world to be christian?

spauldingg, do you think Islam and/or the Koran is worth fighting for?
Abe, Do you think the jewish bible and it's sequel is worth fighting for?

And so I don't get tried, judged, and convicted for answering a question with a question:

No.

No, I don't think the killing, maiming and destroying of fellow human beings over mythological, ancient and obsolete philosophical canons are worth "fighting" for. Fighting is such a placid term; kid brothers "fight" over the TV remote. Spouses "fight" over the family budget. Armies fight to the death, death, death, (ie: killing people) because some braindead puppet was put up to it by neocon Skull-and-bone cronies with a twisted agenda to control us "little folk" and take all our money.

spauldingg
Grizzled Veteran
May 27, 2006, 02:00 AM

Ink:

will you marry me?

Forum Links
Forum Rules