Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTB: Dead/Dying 12" Powerbooks

WTB: Dead/Dying 12" Powerbooks
szsiddiq
Forum Regular
Nov 9, 2006, 10:58 AM

I was, and still am considering selling my 12" powerbook, but, if i can budget it, I'd like to hold on to it, and actually use it for a little mod project. The mod project may require some spare peices from other 12" powerbooks, so if anyone has a dead or dying powerbook they'd like to sell, or trade for a few things (ive a bunch of 60gb ipod cases, a few sandisk mp3 players and a unopened pair of XtremeMac FS1's)
Id like to say more about the project, but i dont want to leak much and have people steal ideas...grr!
if you'd like to donate to the project, let me kno, and ill see how many details i can divulge. Once the first mod is done succesfully, ill be more than happy to share all the details, and that'd be a better time to take donations for future mods, or mods to your own cases, etc.
Your help is greatly appreciated!

szsiddiq  (op)
Forum Regular
Nov 14, 2006, 02:02 PM

how much do you think is reasonable to spend on a 12" pb where everything but the screen works, and is in good cosmetic condition? atleast a 1ghz is necessary

Forum Links
Forum Rules