Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Flawless Apple 23" HD Cinema Display and DVI -> ADC adapter.

FS: Flawless Apple 23" HD Cinema Display and DVI -> ADC adapter.
NathanA
Nov 29, 2003, 09:32 PM

Howdy,

I'm selling my 23" Cinema Display.... man it hurts to say that.

I was planning on getting a new 15" Powerbook to use with it, but instead in a bit of an impulse buy I've ended up with a new 17" Powerbook. Well the short of it is that this screen is probably much more than adequate for 90% of the work I'm likely to do on my Mac.

The biggest reason I have hesitated greatly with selling the 23" display is because it is flawless, and based on my experience I've started to think I might be the only person with a 23" Cinema Display which has not a single dead or stuck pixel. So even though I wasn't using it for nearly 5 months while I had a 12" Powerbook I still didn't want to sell it because it was so nice.

Well now it's up for sale to help pay back some of the cost of this 17" and to bolster an amp purchase in February, but that's a whole other thing.

So to sum things up I'm reluctantly selling an excellent 23" Cinema Display, which while about 8 or 9 months old it has only been used for 3 or 4, and even at that only lightly. I have the original box, manual, etc.

I'm asking $1650/obo + shipping. I also have an Apple DVI to ADC adapter that I will throw in for $50 should you need it.

Contact me at [email protected]

Cheers!
-Nathan

Forum Links
Forum Rules