Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Mac Mini G4 $300 + Split Shipping.

Mac Mini G4 $300 + Split Shipping.
jersey
Senior User
Dec 12, 2008, 02:27 PM

Hello all,

For sale is a Mac Mini G4. It's been siting in my studio for the past few months, and I don't foresee using it in the future. I thought I'd try and sell it here, as this is a better community. I've bought and sold on this board several times and have ebay feedback if you want it.

$300 + I'll split shipping with you, which will probably be around $10 each.

Specs:
1.25 G4 Power PC processor. Last Apple processor to fully boot os 9, if you need that option.
256 mb of ram
DVD/ CD-RW combo drive
40 gig hard drive
2 USB 1 FW
Fresh Install of 10.4.6
Original install discs
DVI to VGA adapter
Most importantly, 2 Apple stickers.

I bought this unit from Apple as a refurb in late 2006. It has only been used for museum and gallery exhibitions, so it has been well cared for, and doesn't have many hours of actual use on the machine. When it was in use, it was simply looping a video file.

Cosmetically the machine is fine. No dents, scratches, etc. The power brick is the original 85w one that came with the unit. The power brick has velcro on one side of it, and gray paint speckled on the cord (not bad, but needs to be mentioned), but obviously this doesn't affect the operation of the unit.

Pics upon request.

Paypal to confirmed addresses only. Dont bother, scammers.

Forum Links
Forum Rules