Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Harman Kardon Soundsticks II

FS: Harman Kardon Soundsticks II
Veritas&Equitas
Dedicated MacNNer
May 9, 2007, 11:47 PM

Hey all, I'm selling my Harman Kardon Soundsticks II. Upgraded to a surround sound system, so these have to go!

Bought in April 2006 (about a year old), they are in mint condition, and will come well-packaged. I have many references here on MacNN, and eBay (55+/100% positive). PM or respond if interested!

Looking to get $100 shipped (I want $85 + shipping for them, but you can specify which carrier, they're around $17 to ship for UPS, less for USPS).

P.S. Some may say that you can get them for around $75-80 on eBay, but those are "remanufactured" ones (hence, often have had major problems). The one's that sell just used by individuals go higher than that price (if you check the completed auctions).

Pics:

( Last edited by Veritas&Equitas; May 10, 2007 at 08:58 PM. )

kobi
Mac Enthusiast
May 10, 2007, 01:32 PM

Are these the USB or the 1/8 jack version?

Veritas&Equitas  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
May 10, 2007, 03:16 PM

1/8 jack version (which is the newest model, Soundsticks II)

Forum Links
Forum Rules