Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > Photoshop CS copy protection: please explain

Photoshop CS copy protection: please explain
Toccatexx
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 7, 2003, 12:57 PM

Hello
Im thinking of gettting the new Photoshop CS, to complete my transfer to all OS X software.
I do not uderstand the dual registration mentioned at the adobe web site: obviously they give you a second hiden registration number and keep this info on their files so that if the program is mass produced they know about it.

but its unclear to me how I can use it. I do not plan to copy and give it away. I use three computer of my own. I plan to get a newer G5 when the models shift down so that the middle one is the dual. and hope to then add a cinema display if the resolution improves a notch.

how do these things effect the adobe dual registartion?

toca

schk
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 7, 2003, 01:28 PM

There is no product activation on the CS suite or stand alone products on the Mac, it's only on PC versions for now. So all you do is enter the serial and that's it, no need to activate it.

Forum Links
Forum Rules