Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > GUI Customization > Questions about Modding

Questions about Modding
servant4yeshua13
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 23, 2007, 06:56 PM

I have been into customization for a while now. When I owned a PC I would mod it to look like a mac and now that I have a mac, I mod it to look even more interesting. I have been using the themes that are released for some time now and most of the time all of my theme desires are granted by people whom I can only assume are reading my mind and granting my desires, but lately I have noticed that there are some people can mod themes so that the colors might be a little different so they can better fit it to the overall theme of their other desktop items. I was curious if some of the people here might be able to share some of their wisdom as to how this is done, what software is used etc... Any help would be greatly appreciated, and to all of you mind readers out there creating my favorites, theme on.

Corbenk
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 23, 2007, 07:05 PM

you can use GuiTweak, it comes with shapeshifter, select the theme and use the "tweak" button

Or you can use theme park. google "How to mod gui kit with theme park"

servant4yeshua13  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 23, 2007, 07:22 PM

i couldn't find much information on google about moding themes using themepark, do you have any more information?

eyevaan
Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2007, 02:15 PM

This is from 2005 but nothing has changed except some of the resources. Welcome and good luck, lookin forward to seeing your screenies with some new MODs.

Forum Links
Forum Rules