Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > Anyone use the switcheasy neotouch?

Anyone use the switcheasy neotouch?
dosequis09
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 2, 2009, 12:16 PM

Has anyone had any experience with the Switcheasy Neotouch for 2nd gen iPod touch? ilounge rated it a B I believe, but I have read elsewhere that it should have been rated higher.

dav
Mac Elite
Jan 6, 2009, 04:20 PM

mine showed up this weekend, and i'm very happy with the product. it's a little tricky getting the initial hard plastic "H" frame around the ipod with the silicon sleeve in place, but i managed, and it's a snug protective fit. i could post pics, but it looks exactly like the product shots. only modest complaint is that the logo on the back is convex, so if you lay the ipod on it's back, it won't sit flat - kind of teeters a little. not much of a complaint. i haven't dropped it to test the durability, and don't plan to. the ipod overall feel safer in hand (slightly larger, and not as slick).
any specific questions?
one post closer to five stars

dosequis09  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 6, 2009, 04:57 PM

That reply helps a lot. I ordered mine and it says that it shipped Friday, but I checked today and it only arrived in San Fran yesterday so I might be waiting a few more days (I am in Chicago). I do not have any specific questions, I was just looking for an overall impression. I can't wait to get mine. I am hesitant to use my touch without it for fear of scratches. Thanks again for the post.

dav
Mac Elite
Jan 7, 2009, 09:12 AM

oh, i will add that if you intend to use the clear screen protector, put that on first! (that actually might be in the instructions i didn't read.)
seems obvious, i know, but in my zeal to fit the silicon and hard plastic case on, i neglected the screen and found it impossible to seat afterwards without air bubbles. now i don't want to take it apart just to add the screen film.
one post closer to five stars

Forum Links
Forum Rules