Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Nehalem 8-core Mac Pro w/ 24" LED ACD + 3yr Warranty - $4000

FS: Nehalem 8-core Mac Pro w/ 24" LED ACD + 3yr Warranty - $4000
RiDDLeRIZE
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 5, 2010, 06:02 PM

I'm looking to sell my beloved Mac Pro. I'm heavily in debt and this is sadly my last solution to my money problems...to sell my machine.

Both the LED Cinema Display and Octo-core Mac Pro are covered with Applecare until March 2012.

MP
2X2.26Ghz
6Gb RAM
640Gb HD
Bluetooth
Superdrive

ACD
24-inch LED
Built-in iSight
Built-in Microphone
USB ports

Both ACD and MAC PRO are in IMMACULATE conditions. No problems at all with them, no dead pixels on the Cinema Display. ALL Original boxes and equipment will come with the Mac Pro. It comes from a Non-smoking home and the machine is regularly dusted. Very very well taken care of machine. Again, I wouldn't be selling it if it wasn't for extremely high debts.

YOUR 2 CHOICES

1) I am looking to sell this setup (Apple Cinema Display + 8-core Mac Pro) together for $4,000 or BEST OFFER.

2) I'm also looking to trade my Mac Pro for a MACBOOK with a mini-display port + CASH.

Make your offers, I'll listen to reasonable ones. I'm also willing to just sell the Mac Pro (PM me)

My ebay ID is: EHUnlucky7x9
I've sold on MacNN forums before.
My Heatware ID is: EHUnlucky7x9
2.16 C2D Whitebook, 4Gb RAM
2.0 C2D Whitebook, 2Gb RAM
2.16 C2D iMac
1.83 C2D iMac

RiDDLeRIZE  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Jan 12, 2010, 04:41 PM

Price drop... $3500 for the 24" LED Cinema Display and the Mac Pro
2.16 C2D Whitebook, 4Gb RAM