Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > The Witch-hunt for Red Trumptober

The Witch-hunt for Red Trumptober (Page 5)
The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
May 27, 2018, 04:40 PM

https://twitter.com/AriMelber/status...42260636389381
Breaking: Randy Credico says Julian Assange told him he is now willing to talk to @RepAdamSchiff investigators for the Russia probe.

Credico says he relayed this to Schiff’s staff *this Wednesday* in their meeting.
I'm sure this has nothing to do with the rumors that Ecuador will finally kick him out, causing him to be extradited to the US. I'd hope this is a signal to Mueller he's willing to deal. Assuming this isn't some elaborate ruse or misdirection, I'd be hiring a food taster if I was him.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
May 27, 2018, 10:47 PM

In a related topic, who is this Q who claims that Assange has already cut a deal with Trump and claims there is a recording of the Tarmac meeting?
45/47

Thorzdad
May 29, 2018, 04:21 PM

Thorzdad
Jun 3, 2018, 08:54 AM

Back in January, in an effort to head-off a possible subpoena, Trump's then-lawyers sent a 20-page memo to Mueller & co. stating that it is legally impossible for POTUS to obstruct the investigation because Constitution.

Text of the memo here.
It remains our position that the President’s actions here, by virtue of his position as the chief law enforcement officer, could neither constitutionally nor legally constitute obstruction because that would amount to him obstructing himself, and that he could, if he wished, terminate the inquiry, or even exercise his power to pardon if he so desired.

subego
Clinically Insane
Jun 3, 2018, 11:36 AM

I heard something about the headers being in comic sans.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Jun 3, 2018, 07:59 PM

I wouldn't assume the recordings got Don Jr., nor actually mention him. A single source on the spanish side of things implying bad things isn't enough for me to buy it.

What I do buy is the content will be useful to Mueller.

andi*pandi
Jun 4, 2018, 11:35 AM

There's something wrong if the President can pardon himself.

Thorzdad
Jun 4, 2018, 11:41 AM

Based on Rudy's recent inteview, I suppose, Trump tweeted this today...
As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, I have the absolute right to PARDON myself, but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong? In the meantime, the never ending Witch Hunt, led by 13 very Angry and Conflicted Democrats (& others) continues into the mid-terms!
Quickly followed-up by this one...
The appointment of the Special Councel is totally UNCONSTITUTIONAL! Despite that, we play the game because I, unlike the Democrats, have done nothing wrong!
He retweeted that one an hour later, correcting the mis-spelling of "councel"

He comes just a hair shy of declaring himself completely above the law, and then follows it up by more-or-less declaring Mueller's work illegal. Fun times to come this week?

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Jun 8, 2018, 04:24 PM

Congrats to Konstantin Kilimnik.

Thorzdad
Jun 13, 2018, 04:01 PM

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Jun 15, 2018, 12:10 PM

Manafort sent to jail; bail revoked over possible witness tampering

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Jul 6, 2018, 07:22 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.284d3f7856f5
Also on Friday, attorneys for the special counsel made clear in a filing how they plan to link Manafort’s alleged bank fraud to the Trump campaign.

“The government does not intend to present at trial evidence or argument concerning collusion with the Russian government,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Uzo Asonye writes.

However, he said prosecutors will present evidence that banker Stephen Calk helped Manafort obtain $16 million in loans because he hoped to get a position in the Trump administration.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Jul 13, 2018, 12:13 PM

The timing of these indictments is no accident.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Jul 15, 2018, 11:37 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.ca6551f2d84b
The indictment against members of the Russian military agency known as the GRU marks the first time Mueller has taken direct aim at the Russian government, accusing specific military units and their named officers of a sophisticated, sustained effort to hack the computer networks of Democratic organizations and the Hillary Clinton campaign.
The 11-count, 29-page indictment describes in granular detail a carefully planned and executed attack on the information security of Democrats, as Russian government hackers implanted hundreds of malware files on Democrats’ computer systems to steal information. The hackers then laundered the pilfered material through fake personas called DC Leaks and Guccifer 2.0, as well as others, to try to influence voters.

One of their conduits, identified in the indictment only as “Organization 1,” was WikiLeaks, the global anti-secrecy group led by Julian Assange, according to people familiar with the case. The indictment describes WikiLeaks communicating with Guccifer 2.0 to obtain material.
On or about August 15, 2016, the conspirators, posing as Guccifer 2.0, received a request for stolen documents from a candidate for the U.S. Congress,” the indictment states. “The conspirators responded using the Guccifer 2.0 persona and sent the candidate stolen documents related to the candidate’s opponent.” The indictment does not identify the candidate.

The indictment also describes an online conversation between the GRU, posing as Guccifer 2.0, and a “person who was in regular contact with senior members of the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump.”

People familiar with the case said that person is longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone. In August 2016, the hacker persona wrote: “please tell me if i can help u anyhow . . . it would be a great pleasure to me.”
Although the DNC was able to partially kick the Russian hackers out of its system in June 2016, the indictment says three months later, the GRU “successfully gained access to DNC computers hosted on a third-party cloud-computing service” which held “test applications related to the DNC’s analytics,” according to the indictment. The hacker stole that data from the DNC, the indictment said.

The indictment also notes an interesting development on July 27, 2016 — the day then-candidate Trump gave a press conference declaring his hope that missing Clinton emails would be found and made public, saying: “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”

The indictment says “on or about” that same day, “the conspirators attempted after hours to spearphish for the first time email accounts at a domain hosted by a third-party provider and used by Clinton’s personal office. At or around the same time, they also targeted seventy-six email addresses at the domain for the Clinton campaign.”
That's a real interesting undetonated bomb sitting in the indictment.

reader50
Administrator
Jul 16, 2018, 12:55 AM

... candidate Trump gave a press conference declaring his hope that missing Clinton emails would be found and made public, saying: “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”
So Trump was aware of Russian hacking attempts during the election. And Russia cooperated promptly with a Trump request. That's getting pretty close to collusion. Also undermines plausible deniability.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Jul 16, 2018, 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by reader50 View Post
Also undermines plausible deniability.
That depends. Right now what I think is out in the open has a lot of deniability.

1. GRU hacks DNC and Clinton compaign
2. They hand off the contents to wikileaks
3. Roger Stone communcates with Guccifer over twitter, Assange through Credico
4. Roger Stone also communicates with the Trump campaign

That's enough separation to deny collusion, right?

The newest speculation the indictment spawned on twitter was whether the Russians got their hands on Hillary's campaign analytics and whether the Trump campaign got access to them.

reader50
Administrator
Jul 16, 2018, 01:23 AM

They'll deny regardless. Any other strategy leads to jail.

So Trump asks the Russians to do something illegal. They do it. The fruits of the raid are passed to the Trump campaign the press. It's collusion in my opinion if the strike-through part had happened. And technically the campaign got the DNC hack info, just along with everyone else who read the news. So I consider it getting close to collusion.

If it turned out the Russians passed the DNC hack info to Trump before it was released to the press - I'd call that collusion. However, I haven't seen any hints of that. It's not clear to me what the Russians were offering in all those meetings or meeting attempts.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 16, 2018, 10:07 AM

The Russians found the 33,000 deleted emails?.
45/47

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Jul 16, 2018, 11:03 PM

reader50
Administrator
Jul 16, 2018, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
This thread is about the witch-hunt for Trump. Not a witch-hunt for Hillary. Unless you have evidence the Russians found them.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Jul 16, 2018, 11:14 PM

https://www.mediaite.com/online/trum...hes-al-capone/
“Paul Manafort, who clearly is a nice man,” Trump said. “You look at what’s going on with him, it’s like Al Capone…It’s just a sad thing. It’s a very sad thing for our country.”
Capone was guilty.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 17, 2018, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Chongo View Post
This thread is about the witch-hunt for Trump. Not a witch-hunt for Hillary. Unless you have evidence the Russians found them.
My question was in relation to your post below. Trump was referring to the subpoenaed 33,000 emails that were deleted, not the DNC emails.

They'll deny regardless. Any other strategy leads to jail.

So Trump asks the Russians to do something illegal. They do it. The fruits of the raid are passed to the Trump campaign the press. It's collusion in my opinion if the strike-through part had happened. And technically the campaign got the DNC hack info, just along with everyone else who read the news. So I consider it getting close to collusion.

If it turned out the Russians passed the DNC hack info to Trump before it was released to the press - I'd call that collusion. However, I haven't seen any hints of that. It's not clear to me what the Russians were offering in all those meetings or meeting attempts.
( Last edited by Chongo; Jul 17, 2018 at 11:53 PM. )
45/47

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Jul 17, 2018, 10:51 PM

https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/statu...96274225553408
NEW: The Special Counsel's Office notifies the court that they will seek immunity for up to 5 people to testify under conditions of immunity in the upcoming trial against Paul Manafort in Virginia.

They say these people have not been publicly named before in the case.
Mueller starting to put bullets in the gun aimed at Manafort's head.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Jul 26, 2018, 11:01 PM

I didn't get to mention, look who's name has popped up in regards to Manafort: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...dence-list-for
Emails and documents from Tad Devine, a political operative who served at the highest levels of the Bernie Sanders campaign, could be presented as evidence in the Special Counsel’s Office’s prosecution of Paul Manafort, Donald Trump’s former campaign chair.

The documents referenced — including emails, invoices, and memos — date from 2006 to 2014. The Times reported last year that Devine quit his work in Ukraine in 2012.
Another Tony Podesta situation?

Devine also worked in Ukraine with Manafort on Yanukovych’s behalf — a long-public business arrangement.
This does not speak well of Devine.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Jul 31, 2018, 10:06 AM

Happy First Trial Day to Paul Manafort

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Aug 5, 2018, 03:11 PM

reader50
Administrator
Aug 5, 2018, 03:48 PM

Yes. People meet all the time with Russian agents, for election tips.

Why, just last week I ... um, maybe it was last month? No come to think of it - I can't recall ever meeting with Russian agents. About elections or anything else. But I'm sure it happens all the time. Trump said so.

subego
Clinically Insane
Aug 5, 2018, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
It’s bullshit! I did not know about it! I did naaaht!

Oh, hai Markov.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Aug 5, 2018, 06:16 PM

Some people are supposing that Trump meeting with Hope Hicks may have been trigger here. She was seen boarding AF1 this weekend and its assumed she both met with Mueller and informed Trump what was asked.

subego
Clinically Insane
Aug 5, 2018, 06:24 PM

Someone needs to tell him just like he invented “priming the pump”, he also invented this thing called a “cutout”.

Have Gina tell him it’s such a great idea, the CIA wants to start using it.

subego
Clinically Insane
Aug 7, 2018, 07:39 PM

No come to think of it - I can't recall ever meeting with Russian agents.
I thought anyone who’s used Facebook or Twitter has met with a Russian agent.

reader50
Administrator
Aug 7, 2018, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by subego View Post
I thought anyone who’s used Facebook or Twitter has met with a Russian agent.
Heh, heh. I'm one of the proud few who have never had a Facebook account. Privacy concerns, as the members' info is the product. No twitter account either, though not for any particular reason. Never felt the need to send tweets to the world.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Aug 10, 2018, 12:06 PM

Andrew Miller, an aide to Roger Stone, has been held in contempt of court after blowing off a subpoena to testify in front of a grand jury three times.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Aug 10, 2018, 04:38 PM

Credico, Stones alleged go-between with Asange has also been subpoenaed. And whoever that NY madame is testified for the GJ today

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Aug 15, 2018, 09:06 PM

Nearing the end-game, perhaps
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.3a3692ffeaa4
In the meantime, Trump’s lawyers are preparing to oppose a potential subpoena from Mueller for a Trump sit-down by drafting a rebuttal that could set off a dramatic fight in federal courts.

“We would move to quash the subpoena,” Giuliani said in an interview. “And we’re pretty much finished with our memorandum opposing a subpoena.”

Giuliani added that Trump’s attorneys are ready to “argue it before the Supreme Court, if it ever got there.”
Any guesses as to whether Mueller would subpoena? I kinda feel like if he's got the goods he might forego it. Going to the SCOTUS also prolongs the investigation, assuming that part of it is near completion.

OreoCookie
Aug 16, 2018, 12:29 AM

I think Mueller is not in a hurry to subpoena Trump, because that could immediately lead to his firing. Ditto for any sudden motions aimed at Trump's family. Instead, I expect that Mueller picks off people from Trump's orbit in concentric circles with Trump in the center being the last one.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

reader50
Administrator
Aug 16, 2018, 02:35 AM

I agree with Oreo. Mueller is playing the long game, and has shown no interest in publicity moves. He won't move on Trump until / unless he has the proofs. With everything sewn up.

The corollary is that if the proof isn't there (if Trump is innocent), Mueller will never make that move. I don't think he'll do any bluffs. Only things he can prove.

OreoCookie
Aug 16, 2018, 03:27 AM

I agree with Oreo. Mueller is playing the long game, and has shown no interest in publicity moves. He won't move on Trump until / unless he has the proofs. With everything sewn up.

The corollary is that if the proof isn't there (if Trump is innocent), Mueller will never make that move. I don't think he'll do any bluffs. Only things he can prove.
Judging by all publicly available information, Mueller has been very careful and methodical. And he has released more information to the public that I expected (e. g. details on how the Russian hackers were identified) — I didn't think he would be able to name names and explain in detail how some of the hacks were carried out. The NSA must have had a live line into the Russian operation.

Plus, he started out by establishing certain facts to the public — which is a service to the American people in itself independently of Trump: he provided evidence that there was a Russian operation to influence public opinion and detailed how it worked. Ditto for the hacking by Russians of the DNC. Those two things can be true without Trump being implicated in the legal sense. That strikes me as the right way to approach this and very savvy politically. If Trump were less panicky and politically smarter, he'd just let Mueller do his job, for there is a realistic chance that he would never implicate Trump directly. He could then point to Mueller and his independent investigation that — legally at least — absolved him from any (criminal) wrongdoing.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Aug 21, 2018, 04:49 PM

Well I picked a hell of day to come back from vacation.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Aug 22, 2018, 11:20 AM

You should start sniffing glue.

edit: I take it that you're gravely concerned about what happened to the pretty white girl?

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Aug 22, 2018, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Laminar View Post
You should start sniffing glue.

edit: I take it that you're gravely concerned about what happened to the pretty white girl?
Heather Hayer? Sure, it's been a year.

andi*pandi
Aug 22, 2018, 04:43 PM

I think he's referring to the girl who was killed by an illegal.

Had this thought yesterday regarding cohen and the witch hunt:

Thorzdad
Aug 22, 2018, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
Not quite an illegal. According to the Des Moines Register, the suspect appears to have been working in Iowa legally for at least five years on the farm owned by a prominent GOP supporter and his brother.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Aug 22, 2018, 06:56 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...daf_story.html
The jury convicted Manafort on eight of the 18 counts against him and said it was deadlocked on the other 10. U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis III declared a mistrial on those charges.
Manafort was found guilty of filing a false tax return in each of the years from 2010 through 2014, as well as not filing a form in 2012 to report a foreign bank account as required. He was also convicted of two instances of bank fraud, related to a $3.4 million loan from Citizens Bank and a $1 million loan from Banc of California.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Aug 22, 2018, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by andi*pandi View Post
I'm well aware.

Get ye to another thread

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Sep 3, 2018, 01:31 PM

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2...o-trumps-clown
Even if the question of Presidential testimony is resolved, Giuliani’s attacks on the investigation are likely to continue. Mueller will file a concluding report with Rod Rosenstein, the Deputy Attorney General, at the end of the investigation, and, in theory, Rosenstein has the option of releasing the report to Congress and to the public. But Giuliani pointed out a little-known aspect of the agreement that Trump’s original legal team struck with Mueller: the White House reserved the right to object to the public disclosure of information that might be covered by executive privilege. I asked Giuliani if he thought the White House would raise objections. “I’m sure we will,” he said, adding that the President would make the final call. In other words, the conclusion of the special counsel’s investigation could be the beginning of a contentious fight over whether Rosenstein is allowed to release a complete version of Mueller’s report.
I'm not sure this strategy works. Theoretically, if 'proof' of Mueller's claims fall under executive privilege they'll block it. But I'm not sure people are going to see an absence of evidence and not ask why it's the president hiding it, rather than Mueller not producing it.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Sep 10, 2018, 10:34 AM

Someone on Reddit did a summary of the current witches caught to date:

2018 Russia Investigation Current Tally:

Guilty By Trial: - Paul Manafort (Trump’s Political Consultant) (8 Charges) (10 Charges Mistrial)

Guilty By Federal Judge: - Alex van der Zwann (Worked with Rick Gates and Paul Manafort) (1 Charge)

Plead Guilty: - Michael Flynn (National Security Advisor) (1 Charge) - Rick Gates (Trump’s Political Consultant) (2 Charges) - Michael Cohen (Trump’s Personal Attorney/RNC Deputy Finance Chair) (8 Charges) - George Papadopoulos (Member of the Foreign Policy Advisory Panel) (1 Charge) - Samuel Patten (Associate of Paul Manafort and Cambridge Analytica) (1 Charge)

Plead Guilty (Wanted To, But Denied Guilty Plea): - Paul Manafort (Tried getting guilty plea after his first trial (Found guilty on 8 charges while the 10 other charges are still ongoing). My opinion/guess is He was denied because Mueller’s team probably already knows what he was going to tell them.

Recused: - Jeff Sessions (Attorney General)

Granted Immunity: - David Pecker (CEO of National Enquirer/Trump’s friend) (Pecker claims there is a safe of decades of damaging stories of Trump. Rachel Maddow touched on how the National Enquirer repeatedly put out anti Hillary cover stories. “Control the medium, control the message.”) - Allen Weisselberg (CFO of Trump Organization) - Andrew Miller (Roger Stone’s Aide)

Granted Immunity (Manafort Trial): - Donna Duggan (Moody Insurance Worldwide Employee) - Conor O'Brien (Former KWC employee) - Cindy Laporta (Paul Manafort’s Accountant) - James Brennan (Federal Savings Bank Mortgage Banker) - Dennis Raico (Federal Savings Bank Mortgage Banker)

A. This investigation is ran by Democrats! - President is Republican - House is Republican majority - Senate is Republican majority - Rod Rosenstein is Republican appointed by George W. Bush, a Republican - Robert Mueller is Republican appointed by George W. Bush, a Republican

B. This doesn’t have anything to do with Russia! - The investigation is still ongoing (We’re only 1.5 years into the Trump presidency. Watergate took 2 years.) - Paul Manafort has another trial a separate trial in September. I wonder what that could be for? - Michael Cohen said explicitly he has evidence that the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government. Treason is a crime and a crime treated by capital punishment aka the death penalty. - TRUMP'S Campaign manager, TRUMP'S National Security Advisor, TRUMP'S Member of the Foreign Policy Advisory Panel, TRUMP'S Political Consultant, and TRUMP'S Personal Attorney/RNC Deputy Finance Chair were all indicted. The TRUMP Organization CFO got an immunity deal. The National Enquirer CEO, TRUMP'S good friend, also got an immunity deal. AND THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP? Everyone in he has surrounded himself has either flipped, found guilty by trial, found guilty by a federal judge, plead guilty, recused themselves from the Russia Investigation, or has been granted immunity. - Why are you so quick to dismiss someone of possible crimes?

C. Cohen's Guilty Plea from the Justice Department states (Says he has evidence to prove): https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr...g-criminal-tax

“The plea was entered followed the filing of an eight-count criminal information, which alleged that COHEN concealed more than $4 million in personal income from the IRS, made false statements to a federally-insured financial institution in connection with a $500,000 home equity loan, and, in 2016, caused $280,000 in payments to be made to SILENCE TWO WOMEN who otherwise planned to speak publicly about their alleged affairs with a PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, thereby intending to influence the 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION."

“The Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971, as amended, Title 52, United States Code, Section 30101, et seq., (the “Election Act”), regulates the influence of money on politics. At all relevant times, the Election Act set certain limitations and prohibitions, among them: (a) individual contributions to any PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, including expenditures coordinated with a candidate or his political committee, were limited to $2,700 per election, and PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES and their committees were prohibited from accepting contributions from individuals in excess of this limit; and (b) Corporations were prohibited from making contributions directly to presidential candidates, including expenditures coordinated with candidates or their committees, and candidates were prohibited from accepting corporate contributions."

“COHEN caused and made the payments described herein in order to INFLUENCE the 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. In so doing, he coordinated with one or more members of the campaign, including through meetings and phone calls, about the fact, nature, and timing of the payments. As a result of the payments solicited and made by COHEN, neither Woman-1 nor Woman-2 spoke to the press prior to the ELECTION.”

D. George Papadopoulos on Jeff Sessions and Russia: - “While some in the room rebuffed George's offer, MR. TRUMP NODDED WITH APRROVAL and deferred to Mr. Sessions who appeared to like the idea and stated that the campaign should look into it” - Defense Attorneys for George Papadopoulos (Former Foreign Policy Adviser, who plead guilty in trying to set up a meeting between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin)

E. George Papadopoulos on Russia Trump-Putin Meeting: - “I actively sought to leverage my contacts with the professor to host this meeting. The CAMPAIGN WAS FULLY AWARE OF WHAT I WAS DOING, including Corey Lewandowski (Former Trump Campaign Manager) and Sam Clovis (Trump Campaign Aide/Former Under Secretary of Agriculture for Research, Education, and Economics For United States Department of Agriculture).”

Here are the options: Option #1: Everyone in Trump's inner circle, opponents of Trump, and anyone that speaks negatively of Trump is a liar, according to Trump? Option #2: Trump is a liar and a criminal.

Things TRUMP’S White House hires have said about their boss, TRUMP: - “A ****ing moron” - Rex Tillerson (Former Secretary of State)

“An idiot. "It’s pointless to try to convince him of anything. He’s gone off the rails. We’re in Crazytown. I don’t even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I’ve ever had” - John Kelly (Chief of Staff)

“An idiot and a dope” - H.R. McMaster (Former National Security Advisor)

“An idiot surrounded by clowns” - Gary Cohn (Former Chief Economic Advisor)

“He’s like an 11 year old child” - Steve Bannon (Former Chief Strategist)

“An empty vessel when it comes to things like the constitution and rule of law” - Scott Pruitt (Former Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency)

“His mental decline could not be denied” - Omarosa Manigault-Newman (Political Aide)

“****ing liar” - John Dowd (Former Personal Lawyer)

Note: Feel free to use any of this information! Knowledge is power.

The Final Dakar  (op)
Games Meister
Sep 14, 2018, 11:46 AM

Manafort has flipped.

Thorzdad
Sep 14, 2018, 12:36 PM

Does this kill the info-sharing agreement Manafort's lawyers have with Trump's lawyers?

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 14, 2018, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
Manafort has flipped.
On the Podestas
45/47

Forum Links
Forum Rules