Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Macs in the Media > Dark Angel

Dark Angel
Stogieman
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 4, 2000, 11:55 PM

Did anyone see Dark Angel the other night? I missed the first hour but there was scene where she walks in a shop and the guy warns her the place is bugged. I could have sworn there was an iMac sitting in front of him with the shell removed! Did anyone else see that?
Also, there was a pretty good shot of a 22'" Cinema Display towards the end of the episode.

Slick shoes?! Are you crazy?!

unicron
Oct 10, 2000, 09:49 PM

in tonight's episode, the glasses-wearing computer geek was clearly typing stuff using the new pro keyboard... there's also an imac on that private detective's desk...

ThinkInsane
Moderator Emeritus
Oct 13, 2000, 01:39 PM

In the first episode, the glasses wearing computer geek is using some kinda flat panel monitor. In the second episode, they clearly show the apple logo on a cinema display an of course the keyboard that you mentioned. Anyway, forget the macs, that girlie on the show is a babe! I want one of those instead of a new mac....
Nemo me impune lacesset

unicron
Oct 13, 2000, 02:10 PM

heh heh, i'm greedy... i want both =)

Scott_H
Professional Poster
Oct 13, 2000, 06:57 PM

Although I tend to loose interest and look away when the hot chick is on on the TeeVee, I did see the iBorg.

{can't type today. }
[This message has been edited by Scott_H (edited 10-13-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Scott_H (edited 10-13-2000).]

Forum Links
Forum Rules