Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Art & Graphic Design > Adding content to a DVD DSP4

Adding content to a DVD DSP4
travisimo
Dec 3, 2005, 06:03 PM

Ok so, i have this dvd i've put together... It's for kieosk for resellers of the product in which it's advertising. The client would also like for us to beable to include Press images as high resolution on the DVD as well, so the people who recieve them can pop them into a computer and get the images off and then put the dvd is in the dvd player (standard set top) to play through the footage and advertisiments and who not.. As i'm looking through DSP 4 I see an option for DVD-Rom content and a folder to select but that dosn't work how i want.. That just makes the whole disk a DVD-Rom and there for won't play in a setop player, furthermore it seems not to have included any of the VIDEO_TS or AUDO_TS folder either..

Any help would be appriciated

Thanks, Trav

Forum Links
Forum Rules