Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 20" iMac Core Duo / 8Gb Ipod Touch and Blackberry Pearl 8100 Tmobile

FS: 20" iMac Core Duo / 8Gb Ipod Touch and Blackberry Pearl 8100 Tmobile
popsandfriends
Forum Regular
Apr 29, 2008, 06:37 PM

Hey all,
I have a good condition Blackberry Pearl 8100 for Tmobile. Comes with earbud headset and original packaging. Looking to get $150 b/o plus shipping

Ipod Touch 8GB, normal scratches you'd find from a used ipod on front and back. Unlocked to 1.1.2 firmware and has Installer with alot of Apps on it. Comes with charger. Looking to get $250 plus shipping or your best offer

I would trade both of these items for an 8gb iphone. I am also selling my Samsung Sync a707 as well, I'll take offers for that as well.

Thanks,
Hunter
( Last edited by chipchen; Apr 29, 2008 at 06:46 PM. )

popsandfriends  (op)
Forum Regular
Apr 29, 2008, 06:40 PM

Up for sale or trade is my 20" Imac Core Duo 2Ghz, 512mb, 250GB HD, OSX 10.4 in it's original packaging. I'm looking to trade for a baseline Core2 Duo Macbook or get $800 for it. Will entertain some offers.

Thanks,
Hunter

chipchen
Mac Elite
Apr 29, 2008, 07:03 PM

merged your two for sale threads. please read the posting guidelines next time beforehand.

Christopera
Forum Regular
Apr 30, 2008, 12:03 PM

You do realize you can get the 8GB Ipod Touch Refurb (basicly new) for $250? So that would be one under warranty Ipod Touch withough scratches for the same price as your voided warranty scratched up Ipod Touch.
MB 2.16ghz c2d 3gb/250gb

Forum Links
Forum Rules