Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTB: 12" Powerbook 1.5GHz

WTB: 12" Powerbook 1.5GHz
JaNeDoe
Forum Regular
Aug 23, 2006, 07:42 PM

Just like the title says, I'm in dire need of a 12" Powerbook. My girlfriend is nuts and insisted on selling her White MacBook for a 12" Powerbook?! The white MacBook has sold, so now she wants her Powerbook. The latest revision is prefered and it has to be in pristine condition! Some warranty remaining would really be the deal breaker! If anyone has anything, shoot me a PM specifying the price you are looking to get for it. Payment will be made with Paypal, I'm verified. I also have over 100+ positive feedbacks on eBay.
Thanks,
JaneDoe!
13" (Black) MacBook: 2.0GHz/1.5GB/120GB/SuperDrive. --Lacie 500GB External Hard Drive.--Red Monster Sleeve--Radtech ScreensavR--Mighty Mouse.
80GB iPod [WHITE] with iSee
*PROVEHITO IN ALTUM*

RiDDLeRIZE
Mac Enthusiast
Aug 23, 2006, 07:51 PM

If you got a hold of me earlier prior to selling your Macbook... I would have traded you a 12" Powerbook G4 1.5Ghz, 80Gb HD, nVidia GeForce FX Go5200, 512mb RAM, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0+EDR, original box, manuals, discs. The machine is in like new condition. I purchased the Powerbook in January 2006 and I also bought the 3 year Applecare warranty on it.

If your interested in buying the machine outright, let me know what you have to offer for the machine.

marissa
Aug 23, 2006, 08:14 PM

Isn't that what you had before you got the Macbook? Good luck though. :]
macbook.

daniel
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 24, 2006, 05:58 PM

I've got a 12" powerbook that I was about to put up on eBay.

1.5ghz
80gig hard drive
superdrive
I *think* it has 1.25 gigs of RAM but I'll double check
nVidia GeForce FX GO5200 64mb graphics card

perfect condition

JaNeDoe  (op)
Forum Regular
Aug 24, 2006, 09:46 PM

PM'S sent!
13" (Black) MacBook: 2.0GHz/1.5GB/120GB/SuperDrive. --Lacie 500GB External Hard Drive.--Red Monster Sleeve--Radtech ScreensavR--Mighty Mouse.
80GB iPod [WHITE] with iSee
*PROVEHITO IN ALTUM*

Forum Links
Forum Rules