Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 17" Macbook Pro

FS: 17" Macbook Pro
marissa
Aug 26, 2006, 12:30 AM

Man, this thing is a whole lotta computer. Right now, I'm lucky enough to own to computers: the 17" MBP which was intended to be my desktop replacement and then my 12" lil guy PB that I love to death. The 12" goes with me everywhere: on the road, on the couch, on my bed, starbucks -- literally everywhere. I feel bad for my investment in the 17" because I don't use it as much as I thought I would. I'm just not really a sit-at-my-desk-to-do-my-work kinda gal; I'm very mobile. Therefore, I'm thinking about selling it. I wanted to just put this up as a "Feeler" but I guess those aren't allowed here so let's start it at $2600+shipping within the US. I'm open to offers and suggestions.

Here are the specs:

17" 2.16ghz Macbook Pro
2GB RAM
120GB 5400RPM Hard Drive

You know the rest. It's in mint condition and has never left my desk. It was cleaned weekly with iKlear and is covered with the Marware Protection Pack. Never experienced any heat or whine problems and CoreTempDuo (or whatever it's called) reports were always pretty cool and normal. Of course, I have the box, accessories, and OS discs as well -- everything that came with it. Pics available if anyone needs - but it looks just like the rest of them.
macbook.

marissa  (op)
Aug 26, 2006, 07:27 PM

$2500+shipping OBO?
macbook.

dmcnickle
Senior User
Aug 27, 2006, 07:26 PM

Does this have the regular screen or glossy screen?

marissa  (op)
Aug 27, 2006, 09:17 PM

It's got a regular matte screen.
macbook.

Forum Links
Forum Rules