Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Alternative Operating Systems > Call Of Duty 2 windows version on boot camp

Call Of Duty 2 windows version on boot camp
Bob Marley
Mar 7, 2007, 10:21 PM

Hi all,

As A proud owner of a macbook 1.83GHz core duo macbook, im going to install boot camp on it to play some games.

Will the MacBook's scrap video card be able to handle the windows COD2 version w/ 1GB ram? I've seen people play the mac version, but apparently, thats less of a resource whore than the windows version is.

If anybody plays Call Of Duty 2 on boot camp on their MacBook, please drop by a post. Thanks

solofx7
Mac Elite
Mar 8, 2007, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Bob Marley View Post
Hi all,

As A proud owner of a macbook 1.83GHz core duo macbook, im going to install boot camp on it to play some games.

Will the MacBook's scrap video card be able to handle the windows COD2 version w/ 1GB ram? I've seen people play the mac version, but apparently, thats less of a resource whore than the windows version is.

If anybody plays Call Of Duty 2 on boot camp on their MacBook, please drop by a post. Thanks
MacBook or MacBook Pro?
pro will handle nearly any game well in bootcamp, but i regular i do not think will handle many 3d games.
especially as COD2 is very intensive.

hldan
Mac Elite
Mar 10, 2007, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Bob Marley View Post
Hi all,

The only way to know is to try it since you have the game and Windows. I don't mean to sound harsh but what's the point of asking without trying it since it's right in front of you? If it plays fine for you it doesn't matter what anyone says here. Your question would be more in line if you had already installed the game and wasn't happy with performance and wanted feedback from others or if you didn't have the game we would tell you to buy the Mac version which does run very well.

Forum Links
Forum Rules