Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Apple iBook G4 1.33GHz, 12”, 1.5GB RAM & AppleCare thru August 2006

FS: Apple iBook G4 1.33GHz, 12”, 1.5GB RAM & AppleCare thru August 2006
irus
Forum Regular
Mar 12, 2006, 02:53 PM

Surf the Web, chat with friends, do homework, play games, even burn CDs to create your own video or musical masterpiece. In your favorite café. At 2 a.m. With built-in wireless capability and 512MB of memory standard, the iBook G4 delivers today’s digital lifestyle to your backpack.

Here’s your opportunity to pick up a barely used Apple iBook G4 notebook computer model M9846LL/A. The computer specs are available on the Apple iBook G4 Technical Specifications page. This laptop has absolutely no problems or defects. It has been upgraded to 1.5GB of RAM.

I would like to get $950 for the computer. If you prefer, I can sell it with stock 512MB RAM for $50 less. Actual shipping/insurance costs will be added as well.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions. I will also consider your best offer via PM.
( Last edited by irus; Mar 12, 2006 at 09:30 PM. )

volcano
Senior User
Mar 12, 2006, 06:57 PM

Just so you know, the 12" models come with a Combo Drive - so they can't burn DVDs.

amanmann
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 13, 2006, 02:54 AM

Originally Posted by volcano
Just so you know, the 12" models come with a Combo Drive - so they can't burn DVDs.

Well i think he just said Burn CD's and not DVD's.. ..

Forum Links
Forum Rules