Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Backpack / bag / sleeve for your Mac Notebook? *Look here*

Backpack / bag / sleeve for your Mac Notebook? *Look here* (Page 18)
Poogy
Mar 16, 2006, 08:33 AM

Just a note on the Brenthaven messenger bags: the web page said "pre-order for March 15 delivery." March 15 has come and gone, and the helpful person on the phone apologized, and said they're "really hoping they come in this week." It's tight for me, since I ordered an MBP and the case at the same time, and I'd hate for the laptop to beat the case...

Poogy
Mar 16, 2006, 04:50 PM

Update: the Brenthaven messenger bags are shipping today.

zidion
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 18, 2006, 10:56 AM

Hey all. I just ordered this timbuk2 backpack . Anyone else have it? I cant seem to find any reviews for it anywhere (I think it came out like last month, which might explain why). As soon as I get it and use it, ill definetly post some pics and do a review. Seems like a pretty a good deal at $100.

///Milien
Mac Enthusiast
Mar 19, 2006, 01:43 PM

I received my MacBook Pro Sleeve from Waterfield Designs today and am utterly impressed with the design and quality. The sleeve doesn't feel "cheap" and fits the MBP like a glove and the customer service from them is unparallel. If you own a MBP and are looking for a sleeve, I definitely recommend taking a look at Waterfield Designs.
 Mac Pro 8-Core 2.26GHz Xeon | 12GB RAM | 2.5TB HDD | ATI Radeon HD 4870 | 24" LED Cinema Display
 Mac mini [Unibody] 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo | 8GB RAM | 500GB Seagate Momentus XT Hybrid HDD | 24" LED Cinema Display
 MacBook Air 1.6GHz Core 2 Duo | 4GB RAM | 256GB SDD
Too many accessories to list...

zidion
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 19, 2006, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by ///Milien
I received my MacBook Pro Sleeve from Waterfield Designs today and am utterly impressed with the design and quality. The sleeve doesn't feel "cheap" and fits the MBP like a glove and the customer service from them is unparallel. If you own a MBP and are looking for a sleeve, I definitely recommend taking a look at Waterfield Designs.

I really like their stuff, seems extremely nice. The price for sleeves arent that bad either. Their bags though are a little out of my range (considering they really arent that big)

v56k
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 20, 2006, 12:33 PM

http://www.knomo.co.uk - I've got the Wellington and very very happy with it.
If you're in the UK you can check them out at a John Lewis store as well as some Apple stores.
Powerbook G4 1.67 / 100Gb 7200rpm / 2Gb RAM / Radeon 9700 Mobility 128Mb

MacMini G4 1.42 / 80Gb / 1Gb RAM / Radeon 9200 Mobility 32Mb - hooked to the TV.

OS X 10.4.*

MacFairy
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 21, 2006, 05:23 PM

Does anyone know how to get a 'VYPER M"' designed for macbook pro. I can only find it but shipping to USA or germany?
Macbook Pro: 1.83Ghz, 120GB HD, 1GB ram
iPod: 30GB

aristotles
Grizzled Veteran
Mar 27, 2006, 02:19 AM

I bought this one for my MBP:
http://www.macally-europe.com/produc...hp?product=727

They have them here in Canada for 89 CAD.
--
Aristotle
15" rMBP 2.7 Ghz ,16GB, 768GB SSD, 64GB iPhone 5 S⃣ 128GB iPad Air LTE

GreenwoodMO
Forum Regular
Mar 30, 2006, 09:21 AM

For those of you interested in the Booq Vyper M2 sleeve made for the MacBook it just started shipping this week. Mine is due to arrive on 4/1.

http://www.booqbags.com/Detail.bok?no=542
( Last edited by GreenwoodMO; Mar 30, 2006 at 09:52 AM. )

Voch
Mac Elite
Mar 30, 2006, 02:42 PM

Anyone carry their MacBook Pro in a Marware Sportfolio I? I have one from my TiBook and am curious how well the MBP fits in it.

cubus
Mar 31, 2006, 01:41 PM

Hi!

My new Macbook Pro is arriving in a couple of days and I was wondering if anyone here is using a Waterfield Cozmo to carry a MBP. I emailed sfbags a week ago but haven't got an answer yet, then I remembered there was this thread going on.

I'm trying to get an idea of what would be the best size of Cozmo for this laptop, small or medium. I would be using the Waterfield sleeve inside the bag, with the piggyback attached for extra organization. According to their site, the MBP sleeve (size 25) fits inside both the small and the medium bag. However, the small bag seems to be too short for accommodating the MBP with the sleeve comfortably. If anyone has this bag and could make some comments it would be much appreciated.

Also, does the medium one has the secret zippered pocket outside, like the large one does?
Would the sleeve fit inside the internal pocket (the one with the Velcro strap)?

Thanks in advance!

KTM525
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Mar 31, 2006, 02:38 PM

Did anybody order the MacCase Briefcase.
I think they are really sweet. Not too bulgy and big but has plenty of space end especially for the AC Adapter.

tasmamoi
Apr 1, 2006, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Voch
Anyone carry their MacBook Pro in a Marware Sportfolio I? I have one from my TiBook and am curious how well the MBP fits in it.
i carried my PB 12" in a marware II and loved it. Marware claims they are coming out with a new case specifically for the MBP real soon, but I am carrying mine in a borrowed Marware I case and it fits fine...

b1NARY73
Mac Enthusiast
Apr 5, 2006, 12:41 AM

Any body have experience with the Tom Bihn Large Cafe bags? I have a 12" Powerbook, and am looking at these pretty curiosly. Thanks!
 Macbook Pro 17" / 2.5GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo / 4GB Ram / 350GB
 Macbook Pro 17" / 2.16GHZ Intel Core Duo / 2GB Ram / 120GB
 Macbook Black / 2.4GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo / 4GB Ram / 350GB

donny31
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 7, 2006, 05:49 PM

Booq python XM is the best bag I have EVER had --please email me if you have any questions about it. It is BIG, but it has a pocket for EVERTHING! I am very impressed with this bag. I highly recommend this bag for any Powerbook.

aadfadsfa4
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 14, 2006, 02:38 AM

For PowerBook G4 15", would the Vyper M be the most recommended sleeve? I wanted to cut down on an extra bag and be able to throw my laptop into a regular backpack. Would that provide adequate protection (assuming I'm not gonna be throwing the bag around) during everyday travel?

I wasn't sure how good the padding was on the sleeve or if any others had more shock protection. Thanks.

Pale Rider
Forum Regular
Apr 15, 2006, 02:48 PM

HazelGirl, I have the same request. I came across this at the Magellan store:

http://www.magellans.com/store/Lugga...gsLC624?Args=#

And I think they have one with a side-load feature so you can get your laptop out while the bag is under the seat in front of you.

And this page from Victorinox has several rolling bags that would work great with a Booq, Waterfield, or Bihn sleeve:

http://www.swissarmy.com/travelgear/...gersbackpacks&

And I'm a 6'3" guy who is also tired of carrying things on his back. Sometimes, doing the airport plane change thing is much easier with something like that. Right now, I am considering the possibility of two bags for my MBP, a roller like the one at Magellan for the quick day/night trip, and then the everyday backpack, with the following on my list:

1. SwissGroup Synergy. Yeah, I know it's not primo expensive, but I saw one in the Apple Store yesterday, and it had every feature that I have discovered over the last five years my Spire does not, though it does look a bit "technical" for my tastes. Amazon has it for a good price: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/tec...Fencoding=UTF8

2. High Sierra Access: built-in rain cover, lots of pockets, etc. http://www.ebags.com/high_sierra/acc...?modelid=15048

3. Tom Bihn's Brain Bag: http://www.tombihn.com/Merchant2/mer...ct_Code=TB0104. Everything I have ever gotten from Bihn is just fantastic.

4. Booq Python System. Booq quality looks great, but am not sure I am sold on the style, and my impression after reading several reviews is that it is not as "cavernous" as I sometimes need a single bag to be.

I would welcome any critiques or suggestions from users with recent experience with these bags, especially if they own an MBP. I have read this thread so many times, it makes my head hurt.

aadfadsfa4
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 24, 2006, 12:27 PM

Anyone able to stumble upon any Booq Bags promo codes recently? I'm looking to pick up a Vyper M. Thanks.

shunsuke
Apr 25, 2006, 12:19 PM

kitcho
Apr 25, 2006, 05:27 PM

i recently acquired a Vyper M laptop sleeve. here is my short review of the product

Advantages
- Slim, form fitting size made for your laptop
- Elegant design and looks
- Fits inside the backpack you already own

Disadvantages
- Pricey for what you get (with any designer/model-specific product)
- Minimal protection against impact/damage when used by itself

All in all i would say this is a buy. since i have a good backpack this will help me carry my laptop around. For anyone who has a powerbook or macbook pro, buy your corresponding size.

my Powerbook inside the Vyper M sleeve (Pic)

trowa barton
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 26, 2006, 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by zidion
Hey all. I just ordered this timbuk2 backpack . Anyone else have it? I cant seem to find any reviews for it anywhere (I think it came out like last month, which might explain why). As soon as I get it and use it, ill definetly post some pics and do a review. Seems like a pretty a good deal at $100.
Zidion,

I am considering to purchase this bag. I was wondering what you thought of the bag? Are you using it with a MBP?

Does the bag allow you to use as an over the shoulder bag as well?

thanks
.: trowa
.: Powerbook G4 1GHz|1GB RAM|Superdrive|60 Gb HD|Airport

bdwhite
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Apr 26, 2006, 04:41 PM

Nice! I looked at the MacCase first and fell in love. None of the others compare.

Leopard Employee
May 3, 2006, 01:27 AM

My STM glove has protected my 15" PB for almost 2 years now I don't use a special laptop bag I jusp put the laptop inside the glove into whichever rucksack I happen to be using. The added benifits are the security of not carrying a laptop bag which is alwats a target.

There are other STM bags which are available now which look nothing like laptop bags

There are retail outlets al over the place too even though it is an Australian based company.

http://www.stmbags.com.au/home

Maggies Mama
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 17, 2006, 01:34 AM

Shadowfax, after looking around and reading ALL of the pages in this thread, I have come down to these same two bags that you reviewed, the Folee XM and Waterfield Cargo. Now that you've had your Cargo bag for three months, and now that I have had my 15" MBP for a week and am looking for a bag, I'm wondering:
(1) Has the Cargo bag held up to your use? My use would be similar, between office and home, carry a lot of work files and small stuff.
(2) You indicated the Cargo seems to have more room than Folee. Really? Folee XM exterior specs at 7 inches wide, Cargo Medium at 3 inches. That's amazing! Has the Cargo been sufficient for your stuff, with respect to internal volume? I'm looking more to the Cargo Large (5 inches wide). Is that going to be cavernous?

Thanks for your excellent report, it has been most helpful to me.
Also considering Brenthaven Fusion MB.
Anyone care to chime in with experiences?

--Dave

Originally Posted by Shadowfax
Okay, I read the whole thread, did a lot of research, bought two bags and did a careful side-by-side comparo, so I thought I would go ahead and add my $0.02:

The mission: I am an ER doc and need a bag to go to and from work with. I carry a fair amount of gadgets -- PDA, cell phone, camera, a variety of small reference books and medical gadgets (reflex hammers, stethoscopes, etc). I bring my 15" PB to and fro sometimes, and often a pile of papers/journals. I travel occasionally, and always bring my PB on the road with me.

The Booq FOLEE XM:
Initial impression was very nice. I love the lined ipod pockets with the headphone cord pass-through. The strap comes off the bag at an angle, so the bag hangs a little closer to vertical off the hip -- a nice touch. The shoulder strap is standard style, reasonably comfortable. The laptop compartment is large and well-padded, and the included Vyper laptop case is probably superflous for everyday use. The flap closes with very satisfying magnetic clasps and is quite secure. There are a lot of internal pockets -- three or four under the flap, and a large internal compartment with another seven pouches and a large mesh compartment which looks perfect for cables and other tangle-prone items. The pouches are well thought out -- some have a semi-stiff upper lip to hold it open as you reach in, others close nicely with a velcro flap. There is a key clip on the inside. Although the bag is quite large, the amount of internal space is a little disappointing. Unless you use the laptop compartment for your papers/files, there is no good space for these items. The laptop compartment is huge, though -- with a laptop in its Vyper case, you can still fit a one-inch file in there fairliy easily. With all my gadgets in the internal pockets, the front compartment of the bag felt pretty tight upon closing. The look is professional, with the black ballistic nylon overall with touches of chrome and a couple of bright orange highlights. The single handle is comfortable and sturdy, and the fully loaded pack, though quite heavy, hangs without discomfort on my shoulder, and stands upright on the floor without tipping. It comes with a cell phone case and an iPod case which I presume one might mount on the strap. Cost was just over $200 with the pbzone discount.

The Waterfield Cargo Medium Combo:
I really like the look of the one I ordered. I got the gray leather flap with the paragliding buckle. Very cool, and looks professional but not boring. The leather is soft and high-quality. The laptop sleeve is neoprene and feels good to put on/take off. It's less rigid than the Vyper and probably a little less protective but will protect well against incidental bumps and minor impacts just fine. There is a large pouch under the flap which has only a single hanging pocket. The pouch is big enough to hold a lot of files/magazines, etc, though since I stuffed it with doo-dads, I really couldn't put papers in there. The included removable gearbag is great for power cables, etc, and fits in nicely in the pouch under the flap. There are a couple of largish pockets under the flap which are nice for paperback books. The main compartment is unpadded, so if you bring your laptop you definitely need the sleeve. Since it is unpadded, there is a lot more room than in the Booq, despite similar external dimensions. With the laptop and its sleeve I was able to put about three inches worth of files inside, without it feeling tight. There are hanging pockets in the main compartment which are ideal for pens, PDA, camera, etc. There is also a key clip there which would be better suited to be under the flap. The strap has a really cool quick-adjust mechanism and a comfortable sticky non-skid pad. It hangs nicely off the shoulder fully loaded, but tips over when I stand it up. There is a cell phone pouch in the front (if you are right handed), but no integrated iPod compartment. There are twin handles which are leather-wrapped and comfortable. Cost was about $270.

Both bags have zippered pockets in the flap (the "Boarding pass" pocket) and a magazine pocket on the back. Both were shipped promptly and arrived without apparent defects. Both appear to be well-constructed and should stand up to every-day use. Customer service at Waterfield was very friendly and personal.

In the end, I decided to keep the Waterfield and return the Booq. Both are great and I've no doubt I would have been fine with either. The Waterfield had a couple of major advantages: More space, cooler look, and just fit my stuff better. The Booq is significantly sturdier, and less expensive, with better internal organization. I think that the Waterfield fits my needs better -- if I traveled more, rode the subway, or was rough on my bags, I would have definitely chosen the Booq. For daily use, commuting in my car, with or without the powerbook, the Waterfield felt more comfortable for me.

Hope you find this helpful.

bedoughty
May 21, 2006, 11:34 PM

Does anyone know if Incase's backpacks or slingpacks can fit a 15" MacBook Pro?
-
this isn't who it would be
if it wasn't who it is
-T.Anastasio

tillin
May 31, 2006, 05:43 PM

I have used a Tenba Shoulder bag for my laptop ( 17" PB ) for the last year or so, and it has worked great.

I just ordered a Crumpler "Karachi Outpost" the other night, as it has the right amount of room for all my photo gear, and a sleeve designed for my powerbook behemoth.

ill do a full report when i get it, and take pics as well. ( in case anyone is interested )

RevEvs
Mac Elite
Jun 20, 2006, 03:08 AM

Are there any laptop cases that are similar to the Matias Armour for iPods? i.e. im looking for a hard sleeve style case.

Basically a thin metal case to go around the MacBookPro, but nothing big - just the size of a sleeve.

any recommendations?
I free'd my mind... now it won't come back.

cold aspiration
Mac Enthusiast
Jul 2, 2006, 04:32 PM

I've searched through these forums before and settled on the incase sleeve for my 12" ibook. Now that I have a 17" Macbook Pro, I am searching for another case. I want a sleeve-like case that can still hold some stuff, not too much, but things like a power adapter, cd-rs, etc.

So far I found two to my liking. The Timbuk2 Laptop tote looks great, but I don't know if it has enough room in the pockets. Another option was the Booq powersleeve. The thing that is holding me back from the powersleeve is that the top two corners of the laptop is exposed even when the case is in the closed position. I want something that can stand on its own and sometimes be put in another backpack. I live in washington so rain, wind, dust, etc. are common throughout the year, I can't have that stuff getting in the corners of the case.

Any suggestions for me? Or if any of you have either case, can you guys comment? Thanks.

senon
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 3, 2006, 02:06 PM

MBP 15 2.0 fits into Incase backpak. That is what I have.

marsbt
Jul 12, 2006, 04:37 AM

I already got myself a Targus bag for travels and long trips. For in city stuff I will be getting a custom made sleeve from a textile artist..... I just can't wait to get it

malia001
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 14, 2006, 11:23 PM

Would like to recommend bumbakpaks for those who are concerned about carrying all their gear on one shoulder bags. I've had one for several months now and am loving it. Well-made, ergonomic, great looking. Their website is www.bumbakpaks.com Their makbakpak is especially nice with easy to clean white color!

pinktank
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 19, 2006, 08:31 AM

ogio's look real good, might get one of them

drewcifer
Forum Regular
Jul 19, 2006, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by malia001
Would like to recommend bumbakpaks for those who are concerned about carrying all their gear on one shoulder bags. I've had one for several months now and am loving it. Well-made, ergonomic, great looking. Their website is www.bumbakpaks.com Their makbakpak is especially nice with easy to clean white color!
those hybrid backpacks are the goofiest looking things ive ever seen.
Macbook Pro 15" (fully spec'd out)

...waiting for 6g ipods.

Spliff
Mac Elite
Jul 24, 2006, 01:32 AM

Can anyone recommend a cloth or canvas book/messenger bag? Something simple, like the bookbag the Johnny Depp uses in that lousy movie, The Ninth Gate.

RevEvs
Mac Elite
Jul 30, 2006, 04:58 PM

Well, I dont have my MBP yet (waiting on the Merom), btu I do have my apple wireless KB, the wireless Mighty mouse, and just got my laptop bag.. the Crumpler Cheesy Disco Big Logo.

I saw it in a shop in london for about £100 and was impressed, very nice, plenty of room for the laptop and accessories, and also enough room for clothes on a weekend away.

I googled, and most places were 95.. but then I found it for £45. Bargain! (could only choose the blue and silver tho, but hey, for £45, i wasnt going to complain.)

oh and i saw the crumpler school hymn - didnt buy it - but i like the look of it - very solid, looks like it would do a very good job at protecting a MBP.

BerkeleyChemist
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 30, 2006, 04:59 PM

Nevermind. Problem solved.
( Last edited by BerkeleyChemist; Jul 31, 2006 at 06:32 PM. )

mdc
Addicted to MacNN
Jul 31, 2006, 06:18 PM

I just ordered the Booq Python XM Bianco. The idea of a white backpack sounds awesome, and I've always been a fan of Booq backpacks.

I have a Candy Red Axio Tekno hardpack, and a Hybrid that I am looking to sell. If anyone is interested private message or email me.

RevEvs
Mac Elite
Aug 1, 2006, 04:46 PM

I just got a Crumpler Cheesy Disco (Big Logo) for £45! i love it. pockets within pockets, i havent full explored it yet!
This is the best bag ve owned

frankthetank966
Grizzled Veteran
Aug 2, 2006, 09:12 PM

When I called Apple a few minutes ago the guy recommended the Brenthaven, STM, and Tim Buck 2. Which of these cases do you think would be best for a white 2.0 ghz macbook?

tarkwyn
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 15, 2006, 12:41 AM

Hi all, fantastic thread - just what I was looking for. Does anyone currently use this combination: Waterfield Medium Cozmo bag + 17" Macbook Pro?

I ask because that's what I'm keen on getting and I note that, while the waterfield site suggests the medium as suitable, specs from the two sites seem contradictory:

Macbook Pro size: 1.0" x 15.4" x 10.4"

Cozmo Medium size: 4.5" x 15" x 11"

Seems that the MBP is a little too long for the medium Cozmo, and that's not factoring in the sleeve. Can anyone confirm?

mattfratt
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 15, 2006, 09:47 AM

I just bought my first ever laptop, Macbook Pro 15". It's really just a desktop replacement that I schlep to my workplace and back. So I don't need a heavy duty case. I'm very attached to my backpack. I've only owned two backpacks since high school, both LL Bean. My first lasted like 10 years, and I didn't want to part with my second one, so I modded it. With scissors, duct tape, and a bedroll, I converted the backpack to accomodate my laptop. The pictures pretty much tell the story.

macbook pro 15"
www.mattfratt.com

cLin
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 16, 2006, 04:52 AM

Quick question since I can't seem to find it on the forums.

I LOVE the Brenthaven Fusion messenger bags but does anyone have any opinions on how it holds for long walks? Will it strain my shoulders? Is there a messenger bag that is like the BH one but you can throw over your head so the straps sits diagonally across your chest since I figured the support would be better. Thanks in advance. Something like a shoulder bag...
( Last edited by cLin; Aug 16, 2006 at 05:13 AM. )

kastegir
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 27, 2006, 06:18 PM

I've been using a Tumi computer brief for about a year, but recently I've decided to switch to a backpack style bag. My Booq Python XM should be here tomorrow. I'll post my thoughts once I get everything switched over. Hopefully this will work out, as I leave for Spain on Wednesday for 10 days. I'm hoping the Python holds more than my Tumi briefcase.

trackezoid
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 9, 2006, 08:42 PM

for. life.

skyline1986
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 12, 2006, 06:14 AM

omg thank you so much, its so much convenient for me!

mikochu
Forum Regular
Sep 13, 2006, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by trackezoid

for. life.
I bought an orange Incase sleeve for my sister's MBP 15". It's definitely not as snuggly fit as the a 12" iBook in the 12" iBook sleeve.

On the otherhand, the booq Vyper M2 case fits nicely...just not all it is cracked up to be.
Michael Reyes | www.mikochu.com | Power Mac G5 DC 2.3ghz, 2.5gb RAM, 320/250gb HD, Dual Sceptre 20" LCDs | MacBook Pro 2.0ghz, 2gb RAM, 80gb HD, 15.2" LCD, booq Vyper M2 sleeve, OGIO No Drag | iPhone 3G 16gb | iPod 60gb (5g), iPod2Car in the car | iPod 20gb (4g) in an iHome in the bathroom :)

xstefanx
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 15, 2006, 03:37 PM

im buying a new 15" MBP and i need a decent bag.

im looking for something that i can put my art stuff in there.

14x17 paper should fit into there, but i can just go down to 11x14 paper, but id rather work larger..

maybe 2 decent pockets..

also, somewhat... on the cheap side..

natalia4
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 16, 2006, 09:56 PM

I like the design on the Zegari minimalist:

( Last edited by natalia4; Sep 17, 2006 at 12:56 AM. )

MacinTalk
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 26, 2006, 11:08 PM

FREE shipping on all Vyper cases in the US and Canada until September 30th

https://www.readyandsold.com/shopping/home.php?cat=250

Saunatonttu
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 27, 2006, 05:45 PM

Has anyone got or heard anything about company called Manhattan Portage?

I think, I'll buy some sleevecase and Chrome Kremlin/Metropolis/Citizen, or some Timbuk2 or a Waterfield Sleevecase and put that in my backpack or Waterfield Sleevecase with a strap or something, hard to decide

If I 'd buy Sleevecase, I'd have to buy a new backpack too, and if I buy a messenger-bag, I still need a sleevecase.

The bag would have to fit my schoolbooks and 12" Powerbook, I already bought Tucano Cobra, but it was smaller than I thought, so I returned it.

And I live in Finland so I don't to order a bag, wait it for weeks and when I got it, I don't like it...

So the question was, what bag would fit my Powerbook and schoolbooks? My "favourites" are Chrome Metropolis or some Timbuk2, but I don't know how big Timbuk2:s are

Damn I need to practise my English
Saunatonttu

Apple 12" Powerbook G4 1.5 GHz | 768Mb | 80Gb | Airport | Bluetooth | Superdrive
PC AMD Athlon 64 3000+ | 1024Mb | 200Gb | Radeon 9800 Pro | 17" CRT | Cd-asema
iPod Shuffle 1Gb

Forum Links
Forum Rules