Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Wi-Fi Gear and Radeon 9000 Pro

FS: Wi-Fi Gear and Radeon 9000 Pro
Kenneth
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 17, 2007, 06:36 PM

Couple weeks ago, I purchased the Apple AirPort Extreme base station to replace the Linksys WRT54G v3.1 and NetGear WG602v3.

1. Linksys WRT54G v3.1 - Wikipedia link. $15 shipped
I replaced the firmware with DD-WRT v23 SP2. It works great and comes with the original AC power adapter.

2. NetGear WG602v3 Wireless Access Point - Netgear link. $10 shipped
It has the official version 1.2.5 Netgear firmware. Works great and comes with all the original packaging.

Have been using the ATI Radeon 9600 Pro (Mac/PC edition) for a while now, the stock ATI Radeon 9000 Pro needs to find a new home.

Apple OEM ATI Radeon 9000 Pro - Apple link. $20 shipped
It's pull from a DP 1.25 PowerMac G4 (FW800), AGP 4X, 64MB DDR, ADC and DVI ports.

If you're interested, please PM me. Thank you.
( Last edited by Kenneth; Jun 20, 2007 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Linksys WRT54G and Apple OEM ATI Radeon 9000 Pro are sold.)

Forum Links
Forum Rules