My old iPod photo finally kicked the bucket. I replaced the battery, and less than a month later, the stupid thing's hard drive died.
I tried replacing the drive, but I can't get it to boot without the sad iPod, and I really don't feel like messing with it.
What you get:
- 60GB iPod Photo in two parts or assembled, your choice (backplate is removed)
- 20GB iPod 4th gen, same as above. There is a part missing from the system board, so it's dead but has usable parts.
- Black leather Incase with belt clip for 20GB iPod
- Whatever dock connector cables I can find
- Two FW power adapters (still need to find the FW cables)
- Two Griffin AirClick remotes (including receivers)
- One FM transmitter (not Griffin)
- Packaging for both iPods and one cable (if you don't want this, that's fine too)
- Three hard drives - one 60GB and two 20GB. I'm uncertain of the state of any of them. I'm fairly sure the drives that were in the two iPods are failing. Not sure about the second 20GB.
- One brand new, non-OEM battery
If you have an iPod that you need parts for, there are plenty of usable parts in both of these.
*Both iPods are in excellent cosmetic condition. The backplates are barely scuffed, as are the faceplates.
How about...$50 shipped anywhere in the continental US? I'll also entertain offers.