Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Networking > SST-PR-1 and passwords no longer work

SST-PR-1 and passwords no longer work
DeepDish
Forum Regular
May 5, 2003, 05:12 PM

First, thank you to everybody because whenever I need help you guys always come through. Thank you very much!

I have a Linksys 54g wireless router. I have an iBook with a Airport card.

Everything has been working great the past couple of months. It took me awhile to figure out the $ before the password, but guys helped me out on that too.

Then boom. I can no longer connect. I keep getting a password error. Plus then wierd "SST-PR-1" showed up under my Airport pull down menu. I can connect to it through my router with my password, but my DHCP doesn't get an IP number, it is self-assigned.

This is driving me crazy. I keep changeing the name and passwords for my connection at both ends, but luck. I can not connect.

Any advice.

Forum Links
Forum Rules