Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Macs in the Media > Space Cowboys

Space Cowboys
Richard Clark
Senior User
Jan 4, 2001, 10:37 AM

This has probably been covered but if it isn't here it is. I stay at the end of all movies to watch the credits. Some of it is to hear the music. And some of it is to see what is done and who is involved the the picture.

At the end of Space Cowboys it stated that computers were from Apple. If you haven't seen the movie, it is good.

"Tough Little Ship" - Riker
"LITTLE?" - Worf after having the Defiant salvaged by the Enterprise (First Contact)

Yuri1419
Forum Regular
Jan 4, 2001, 10:03 PM

Wow.

Somebody found something good about Space Cowboys.

My wife and I went to see this with another couple. After suffering through most of that disaster, we get to the part where Tommy Lee Jones offers his obvious sacrifice. My friend leaned over and said "if he ends up where I think they're gonna put him, I'm walking out".

We all groaned at the cheezyness.
He walked out.

Something we all should have done 90 minutes earlier!

Apple ought to have a say in what movies they get associated with.

Forum Links
Forum Rules