Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Desktops > Received my New 933 and LCD today

Received my New 933 and LCD today
PhilB
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 31, 2002, 10:19 PM

After a couple of false starts with some other companies, Macwarehouse came through today. The 933 is FAST (I had a 450 G4 before) and the LCD screen is fantastic. I originally was going for a new iMac but this is even better. I added in pro speakers, iSub, and hooked up my iPod. Now, I'm good to go.

It came right after I got DSL broadband, so I may not come down to earth for a while now. All I can say is, I am very pleased with this "moderate upgrade."

Cheers,

Phil

raferx
Senior User
Jan 31, 2002, 11:40 PM

Nice one PhilB!! Enjoy that BadBoy!!
Cheers,
raferx

wareagle72
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 1, 2002, 10:27 AM

Oh yeah!!

I received my 17" LCD yesterday and my G4 800 Tower is supposed to arrive today! Even though I do not have a fast internet connection, I will be on cloud 9 anyways.

My only problem is that I have a tennis match after work and then I have to given my wife a lesson (tennis that is.) So it will be 8 to 9 pm before I get to play with my new toys. On top of that agony, I have to lool at the box sitting here in my office ALL day.

kstevens
Feb 1, 2002, 02:23 PM

Well, if it is too much for you, send it over to me...

Ken

Scotttheking
Moderator Emeritus
Feb 1, 2002, 02:37 PM

Don't forget to get them crunching for Team MacNN.
My website
Help me pay for college. Click for more info.

PhilB  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 1, 2002, 08:43 PM

Originally posted by wareagle72:
<STRONG>Oh yeah!!

I received my 17" LCD yesterday and my G4 800 Tower is supposed to arrive today! Even though I do not have a fast internet connection, I will be on cloud 9 anyways.

My only problem is that I have a tennis match after work and then I have to given my wife a lesson (tennis that is.) So it will be 8 to 9 pm before I get to play with my new toys. On top of that agony, I have to lool at the box sitting here in my office ALL day.</STRONG>
Wareagle,

I feel your pain. But, it will be worth it.

Forum Links
Forum Rules