Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > Selling / Trading Nokia n800 Like new

Selling / Trading Nokia n800 Like new
ghostshadow
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 15, 2008, 07:39 PM

Hey everyone,

I've ran into an issue and I must sell the Nokia n800. It's running OS2008 I'll flash it to a fresh install for you, or I can flash it to OS2007, whichever one you prefer.

I am looking to sell it mostly, I need a laptop. Right now I can't use the n800 for some tasks that I need to do. I don't have enough money to purchase a brand new laptop, I was waiting to see the outcome of Macworld, and I'm kind of disappointed in the price of the Macbook Air. I knew it was going to come, but I didn't think it'd be as much as it is. I just can't afford to keep the n800 because I need something I can work with while on the road.

I'm not looking for a super big deal, just something to get me by for a little while.

I'd like to trade it for a little laptop an older thinkpad or anything 12'' or so. maybe an eee or something. I doubt I could get an eee for it, but I can put it out there just in case. Possibly something else Apple related, I'm really up for anything at the moment, even for something that needs some work.

Macbook with broken screen, something. I just need something.

As for cash, I guess I could start at 210 shipped securely all over the world. I would probably tack on another 5 or 10 if it needed to clear customs.

Let me know if anyone has anything they might part with.

Comes with everything brand new, the only thing it is missing is the leather pouch, I sold that about a week ago, but it does have all of the documentation, adapter, 2 stylus's, battery, usb, headphones, 128 mini sd card and adapter, and retail box.

ghostshadow  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 16, 2008, 01:15 PM

Here are the pictures.

Booting
-------

-------

-------

-------

-------

-------

-------

ghostshadow  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 18, 2008, 10:54 AM

The N800 has been sold, thanks for the offers everyone!

ghostshadow  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Jan 18, 2008, 06:03 PM

N800 has been sold! Thanks for the offers.

Forum Links
Forum Rules